A few beta impressions

It will be really cool to see how people's impressions will change over the course of the beta. I hope that they continue to be positive as we get more familiar with the game.
"
VladTepes wrote:
It will be really cool to see how people's impressions will change over the course of the beta. I hope that they continue to be positive as we get more familiar with the game.

they game now on the alpha stage i think, and looks great. I am sure it will be a lot a lot better then now
"
terghalin wrote:
I started to play a mage class - Witch. Long time ago i prefered mage or ranged characters in most RPG games, like game "number 1" and "number 2". :)
I'v choose this class with one intent: "If you have cold and pets in game, then you can make an impenetrable build".

The first time in hardcore mode i was just looking around and remembered young days. Then i look into Skill Tree and create most powerful build (to be honest - i flipped through a couple of times, got lost and went back, hehe). You know, a build that only russian beta-tester like me can do. :)

Unavailable

So, i take some vodka and i went to liberate his world of darkness. I beat them with cold, freezing them, raising a zombie and finished off the icy enemies. No one could stand in my way without limbs being freeze. Something like this.
Of well, my character dies when i went into the kitchen to help my wife do some waffles. So it was!

Yes, in game there is a lot of adequate gamers, they did not even strongly criticize my English.

This game looks very good.
Spasibo! :)

I'm gonna disagree with Chris, and say this was the best post from yesterday. The only reason why Chris liked the other one better is because he likes to see the torture that clock brings to us. =D

As he being the lead game designer and able to play whenever he jolly wants.

LOL..

Anyways your post was most excellent and have reafirmed that I do indeed want to help test out this game now more then ever! Thank you good sir!
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
promenad wrote:
A quick few notes on my first hours in the beta.

I love it. It has that just-one-more-level/item/waypoint feeling (to the point where I got up 2 hours early to be able to play this morning). I wasn't convinced of the graphics from the screenshots but in motion I (coming from mostly playing PS3 the last few years) find it amazing.

My templar has made it through act 1 hardcore without any real near-death experiences, but the enemies are beginning to hurt more and more, and the moment monster level gets above character level things get a bit more exciting.

I have yet to find any support gems and there are plenty of sockets around, so this far the skill gem system plays just like any other system, where I get a new skill every few levels and it improves as I do.

As for the passive skill tree, it's huge to the point where I have to scroll and trace back to see where any given path takes me =)

So far I've been soloing to be able to take everything in my own pace, but from the global chat it seems to be a nice crowd that's in the game so far.

Sounds too good to be true :)

Still hoping for closed beta key to test Path of Exile for my self!!!
how many people clicked right click to drink on that potion..
Sounds good, i must admit the gems had me a little worried. How quickly would i get new skills etc..? Will my class feel unique?

Glad to see so far that responses are positive as i'm desperate for a new game to play.
Can't wait to try it!
"
lioncashx wrote:
how many people clicked right click to drink on that potion..

I did, and now I move 30% faster - amazing, GGG bridged online and real world!

):o=
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
I want to see more item posts in forums! Very cool.
Sounds fun!!!!! can't wait to get a beta invite in the mean time back to diablo 2 :-(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info