A few beta impressions

Glad you like it!

The support gems start getting given out as quest rewards from act two onwards, so hopefully you'll be able to augment your build there :)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
terghalin wrote:
I started to play a mage class - Witch. Long time ago i prefered mage or ranged characters in most RPG games, like game "number 1" and "number 2". :)
I'v choose this class with one intent: "If you have cold and pets in game, then you can make an impenetrable build".

The first time in hardcore mode i was just looking around and remembered young days. Then i look into Skill Tree and create most powerful build (to be honest - i flipped through a couple of times, got lost and went back, hehe). You know, a build that only russian beta-tester like me can do. :)

Unavailable

So, i take some vodka and i went to liberate his world of darkness. I beat them with cold, freezing them, raising a zombie and finished off the icy enemies. No one could stand in my way without limbs being freeze. Something like this.
Of well, my character dies when i went into the kitchen to help my wife do some waffles. So it was!

Yes, in game there is a lot of adequate gamers, they did not even strongly criticize my English.

This game looks very good.
Spasibo! :)

This is the second best post I saw today :)

This was the best...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 11, 2011, 6:42:18 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info