A few beta impressions

Wow! I want to play this game:)
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
"
terghalin wrote:
I started to play a mage class - Witch. Long time ago i prefered mage or ranged characters in most RPG games, like game "number 1" and "number 2". :)
I'v choose this class with one intent: "If you have cold and pets in game, then you can make an impenetrable build".

The first time in hardcore mode i was just looking around and remembered young days. Then i look into Skill Tree and create most powerful build (to be honest - i flipped through a couple of times, got lost and went back, hehe). You know, a build that only russian beta-tester like me can do. :)

Unavailable

So, i take some vodka and i went to liberate his world of darkness. I beat them with cold, freezing them, raising a zombie and finished off the icy enemies. No one could stand in my way without limbs being freeze. Something like this.
Of well, my character dies when i went into the kitchen to help my wife do some waffles. So it was!

Yes, in game there is a lot of adequate gamers, they did not even strongly criticize my English.

This game looks very good.
Spasibo! :)

This is the second best post I saw today :)

This was the best...
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Aug 11, 2011, 6:42:18 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hi, i like alot the game, the atmosphere is great, like the textures; every weapon seems to have it's own attack anims and that's great. The only thing until now that ain't like... is that when you're on a dungeon or cave... the walls don't become half transparent so you can see where the remaining foes are, or if you'd left some object on the ground; until now that's the only technical/mechanic complain that i've. Only had a single CTD, sadly i'd forget to take a screenshot of the error message, also seen a couple of 'white lines' between the tides of some areas; the textures are perfect if you ask me. I love the game's shape. Let's C ya
Punk's Not Dead = Semper Fi.
sounds good so far!
man cant wait to test it myself.
the idea that you get flask to use that refill themselfes sounds very good.
it keeps your inventory clean and giving the flasks some stats also adds a nice little touch on thinking what to carry with you :)
Thank you for the feedback from the beta members. Can any beta members please post how the in game controls and camera angles feel.
How about the xp rate and leveling speed ?
so are a lot of people playing in the hardcore mode? if so why is that? and thanks for sharing your experiences guys, love hearing it strait from the teet.
"
Chris wrote:

Epic.
"
Nightblaze1 wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know. As soon as I manage to get a few hours of gameplay of this most excellent game I will definitely be posting up my impressions of everything I can think of (and are allowed to show you guys) about this game. Hopefully with some screen shots.

I am very excited to get into the game and check it out, but I am also dying to share my thoughts with everyone that I can.

I know exactly how it feels to really really want to play a game so you spend hours and hours everyday trying to find every piece of information you can. So it would be my pleasure to try and alleviate some of that stress for those of you who aren't lucky enough to get in. =)

Thats real nice of you buddy will look forward to your beta impressions.
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer
"
jackpoot wrote:
so are a lot of people playing in the hardcore mode? if so why is that?

Character that dies in HC league is not lost - it's moved to Default league. So, it's not as punishing as usual HC leagues, instead, game promotes playing there.

"
lyseranth wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Epic.

+1
"I am The Banisher, the ill will that snuffs the final candle." - Seal of Doom (MTG)
Last edited by tormenta on Aug 11, 2011, 9:20:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info