Flashback Event (IC001)

GZ Krame on 100
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
so regarding the challenges, specifically Worthy Foe, people were definitely able to get this achievement by killing alternate versions of bosses that appear in tier 8 maps, when they appear in lower tier maps. ie: lord of the bow appears in canyon and arachnid nest. even though arachnid nest is NOT tier 8, people received the achievement anyway.

this no longer seems to be working.

was this patched yesterday?
I really hate how every weekend is All Mods Weekend. That really, really sucks. For me, anyway; I know there are some masochists out there who love it.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Last edited by Gruentod on Oct 16, 2015, 7:15:30 PM
REALLY do not like Beyond being 2/3rds of the League...
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
I feel like beyond makes the game more exciting. Even as melee it adds a lot of risk/reward. There's some sketchy situations but I don't feel like it's unplayable. I certainly kite stuff away from a huge pile of bodies to avoid too many spawns.

That said, there's certainly no shortage of people who dislike it!
IGN: Frazetta
"
Sicyo wrote:
I feel like beyond makes the game more exciting. Even as melee it adds a lot of risk/reward. There's some sketchy situations but I don't feel like it's unplayable. I certainly kite stuff away from a huge pile of bodies to avoid too many spawns.

That said, there's certainly no shortage of people who dislike it!

I would have to disagree with your first point a little bit. I feel that Beyond makes the locked-in-a-cage portions of Daresso's Dream virtually unplayable. There certainly isn't nearly as much of an opportunity for kiting away monsters from earlier kill zones, as the space is so tightly restricted. I'm sure other people have better strategies, but when I had to deal with Merciless Dream with Beyond running, I had to rely on a 20% quality Ample Granite Flask of Iron Skin (82%, and you don't want to know how many alts I burned just to get it to 82%), hugging the corners to draw mobs away from the center in the (mostly vain) hope that I could keep the kill zones far enough apart, LOTS of movement and LOTS of curses (in game AND out, of course). (In fairness to Beyond, this actually worked for me, but it was REALLY touch and go.)

As a side note, unless I'm mistaken, the current mods are supposed to be Ambush, Onslaught, Beyond, Warbands and Rampage. Rampage seems to be missing; did I miss an announcement somewhere?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Gruentod wrote:
Rampage seems to be missing; did I miss an announcement somewhere?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Due to performance issues, we'll be removing the Rampage mod from the remainder of the Flashback leagues. We intend to add code that grants the rampage challenge upon logging in to the league, so that people don't miss out on it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458627
Last edited by ChiefOluk on Oct 23, 2015, 4:59:14 AM
Whats going on with the Masters Exp after these 1 month? will there be delet or added to the standart/harcore masters exp?
"
Antikerhacks wrote:
Whats going on with the Masters Exp after these 1 month? will there be delet or added to the standart/harcore masters exp?

During the downtime for the league merge the following actions will take place. This will happen for both the [standard challenge league/event] into Standard and the [hardcore challenge league/event] into Hardcore. The transfer will include:
  • The highest reputation master of each type (tora/zana/haku/etc) is retained.
  • For each master, your challenge league/event and permanent league favor totals are summed.
  • The hideout with the most decorations is retained. The others are returned to your Hideout Stash.

Taken from the announcement post; What Happens When The Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues End This Week
"
ChronoExile wrote:
"
Antikerhacks wrote:

During the downtime for the league merge the following actions will take place. This will happen for both the [standard challenge league/event] into Standard and the [hardcore challenge league/event] into Hardcore. The transfer will include:
  • The highest reputation master of each type (tora/zana/haku/etc) is retained.
  • For each master, your challenge league/event and permanent league favor totals are summed.
  • The hideout with the most decorations is retained. The others are returned to your Hideout Stash.

Taken from the announcement post; What Happens When The Rampage and Beyond Challenge Leagues End This Week

Thanks to you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info