Flashback Event (IC001)

"
ChiefOluk wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
Rampage seems to be missing; did I miss an announcement somewhere?

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Due to performance issues, we'll be removing the Rampage mod from the remainder of the Flashback leagues. We intend to add code that grants the rampage challenge upon logging in to the league, so that people don't miss out on it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1458627

Ah, there it is. Thank you!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
beyond didnt used be have so high spawnrate i think now its too OP.
"
Gruentod wrote:

I would have to disagree with your first point a little bit. I feel that Beyond makes the locked-in-a-cage portions of Daresso's Dream virtually unplayable. There certainly isn't nearly as much of an opportunity for kiting away monsters from earlier kill zones, as the space is so tightly restricted.

I totally agree. Thats why i didnt even bother doing those areas in Merc (especially since there is nothing worth doing after the last skill point in act 4 anyway).

Here is my opinion on the league mods

Ambush: Areas contain an additional Strongbox.
+++ Cant get enough of those :D (even tho Beyond makes these often not worth the risk)

Anarchy: Areas are inhabited by an additional Rogue Exile.
++ I like Rogue exiles, but with Onslaught some of these are just ridiculous and most times not worth the risk, some are instant Alt+F4 for me.

Beyond: Slaying monsters close together can attract monsters from beyond this realm.
-- Initially fun and while i did get a Drillneck off of one of the unique Beyond bosses this mod becomes extremly annoying and tiring after a short time especially combined with Onslaught.

Bloodlines: Magic monster packs each have a Bloodline mod.
TBH nothing special here.

Domination: Areas contain an additional Shrine.
+ Shrines have no real impact on my strategy but they do provide extra xp, Beyond kinda ruins it tho.

Invasion: Areas are inhabited by an additional Invasion Boss.
++ Like Exiles this is nice and just like Exiles with Onslaught some bosses become instant Alt+F4.

Nemesis: Rare monsters each have a Nemesis mod.
+ Who doesnt love Inner Treausre but Proximity Shield sucks (especially on Beyond mods with Onslaught).

Onslaught: Monsters have 20% increased Attack, Cast and Movement Speed.
--- Probably the worst mod out there. Invisible and makes everything (alot)harder with no reward. Risk without reward sucks.

Rampage: Slaying enemies in a kill streak grants Rampage bonuses.
+ The Tier specials feel rather weak and if you can kill fast enough you dont need them anyway.

Tempest: Wraeclast is battered by magical Tempests.
-- Second worst mod. Mostly annoying without a real reward.

Torment: Areas are inhabited by an additional Tormented Spirit.
++ I like spirits even tho i died a few times (Cruel Kole im looking at you) on possessed Bosses. One of the better risk vs reward mechanics.

Warbands: Hostile Warbands fight to control Wraeclast.
+++ Love em and better balanced than the Exiles. (even with Onslaught)
Im screw, now I figure out I can't have done my assassination Challenge, there will be no more Warband mod!!!

>.<

At the last day of the league it should have all its mods so everyone have one more chance to complete that last challenge that was missing =/
"
Shadowow wrote:
Im screw, now I figure out I can't have done my assassination Challenge, there will be no more Warband mod!!!

>.<

At the last day of the league it should have all its mods so everyone have one more chance to complete that last challenge that was missing =/

Definitely agree with you on the all mods. I got a really late start to the league so i played my ass off to get the challenges done before realizing that i had already permanently missed one anyway.
Consider not registering, the event can't be finished in the last Week, the Wardbands challenge is missing until the event is finished.

It was not happen with red and blue armors who could be obtained in the last minute of the event, this event is only for childs.
I need stash tab bundle because I have no place in a chest. ;)
Pretty lame there's no warbands for the last week.. Started late and kinda screwed now.
"
maslt342 wrote:
Pretty lame there's no warbands for the last week.. Started late and kinda screwed now.

^This.

Would be nice if the last weekend has Warbands, so people that started late or don't have the most time right now have a chance to complete the challenges.
Yeah it should be at least a day in this week with warband, I missed the assassination quest and at monday I figure it out that won't be that mod for the rest of the league. So frustating =/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info