[2.1] How to BM Crit Flame Totem - HC/SC - Up to 100k Tooltip Dps

It seems GGG either fucked up some numbers or made some last minute changes but the Dmg values at gem lvl 20+ dont correspond to their Patch notes statement.

All in All i lost 20% damage in my gear/tree.

This is rough. Not build breaking but rough. Especially so because it was communicated that At endgame levels it was supposed to be a "buff".

I am currently not quite sure on the most optimal tree but going with the closest version to the 2.0 one.

"

Feel free to use this.
is this build still uber viable after the 2.1 changes?
Just wanted to say that i truly enjoy the build thus far in HC tali and i was hoping to get some input on future gear progress and whether im on the right track.

This is my gear atm (Level 69)

Spoiler

This is my tree atm:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAuMEBwSzBUIHpQ48ES0UcRZvGjgdFB8CJKolvCcvKhMsnCynLR8y0TbFNuk62EGWRKFFR0WdSbJKxEyzU1JVxleUWOVZ81orXl1mnmjycg9yqXasfIOCB4IQgh6Cm4Pbg_OFMoV7jmSQVZUgmjua4KIAo_KnlKyqrY2uEq6ztvrAZsHzz37Q9dH91abZfNsL20_fsN-_4MPhc-Nq6hjr7uw47TzwH_au9zL3pvjr-tI=

Currently im sitting on 7k dps per totem and 3.5k life with 1.2k ES and capped resists.

Any Suggestions on what should i prioritize upgrading next and any other pointers are welcomed :)

Last edited by Dmentor on Dec 30, 2015, 1:43:26 AM
"
neckro666 wrote:
is this build still uber viable after the 2.1 changes?

I recently replaced Added lightning with Controlled destruction and basically achieved the same dps as pre 2.1.

So from a dmg perspective its uber viable.

The spears hurt a lot more so its makes it a tad bit harder but It shouldnt break the viability to do Uber.

Again, not recommended for hardcore uber at all but for softcore, yeah.

Core Item though for that as recently noticed: Vaal lightning trap makes the whole deal a lot more smoother.

Use it on Double vaals and 1 of the 3 charges per split phase to burn them faster down.

hi, playing crit totem too, almost same gear and tree and 6L...i got 40K dps in town, but hell how u get 100K per totem ;) =?

so or so , really fun to play.

happy new year

Last edited by veritaserum on Jan 1, 2016, 2:52:22 PM
Is a dagger with 80% global crit a suitable weapon?
Why do you use wands, only for projectile speed?

thx in advance
Last edited by lurgasch on Jan 8, 2016, 2:48:08 PM
Any ideas about running BM gem with Flame Totem setup and use Auras/Blasphemy Curses or Heralds/Arctic Armor?

With 3 Dragons, could it not be good to have the heralds + AA running?
hi there Tyran, any updates for 2.2?

just wondering how well elementalist/inquisitor will work with this build
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
Last edited by bodohspam on Mar 6, 2016, 9:16:07 AM
Hi man! Any updates for this? Running Perandus with an Inquisitor and taking Essence Worm to get a free aura while in Blood Magic. We get free gem slot with the negation of resist on crit strike hit. This is a huge dps boost right?
Hi Nani
_HellBound_ here about skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info