Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

Oh come on Chris! Give us at least two more challenges. There are 3 (divine shrine, keeper of the trove and inner treasure) that are insanely gated behind RNG. One of them isn't even doable in a group! That is stupid!!!
I haven't seen a divine shrine in the whole warbands league. That was THREE fucking months long.
Stop with the boring seraph sets already. This is disgusting.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
"
t_golgari wrote:
Oh come on Chris! Give us at least two more challenges. There are 3 (divine shrine, keeper of the trove and inner treasure) that are insanely gated behind RNG. One of them isn't even doable in a group! That is stupid!!!
I haven't seen a divine shrine in the whole warbands league. That was THREE fucking months long.

Insanely what ? Dude, you will see Inner Treasure the first day Nemesis is up ( ALL rares will have a Nemesis mod), same for keepers and Bloodlines. And no Divine Shrine during the whole Warbands league ? Warbands didn't have 2 full weeks with the Domination mod up, which is more than a huge difference...
IGN : @Morgoth
Awesome!!! Loving the challenges!
where is black seraph sets?
can we request make a yellow one too?
how about white,green,purple,pink,and the rainbow one?when its realese?

- path of seraph -
Kinda dissapointed of that league:
Bad starting time now (dont know why they changed it)
Way to easy challenges
No seperate hc/standard prizes
Have not seen a divine shrine in my entire playing time, and I have two lvl 91 characters.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
"
Nuro wrote:
Yay: requirements that I can actually complete!

I think the same as well. Thanks GGG! Nuro, hopefully we can play together!(⌒▽⌒)☆
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael