Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

Does this one month leagues drop uniques that was league specific? Or as usually only optic but no drops?
Last edited by lapilesos on Sep 25, 2015, 3:41:41 AM
This is so sweet!!! I love those challenges, excellent work guys! ^^
Now... how do i explain the lack of time to my wife? :D
Hype! Baylife confirmed.
nvm :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 25, 2015, 4:31:04 AM
Wut? Why teasing an Black/Purlpe set and giving us a, really too shiny and old, golden one?
Very nice. I'll be playing the one month for sure.
Hyped for the 1 month ^^

I still don't get why would you use a set that is so similar to the original one though... Very unfair for the players that have that one. I hope to see a black and white couple of those some day, that would be so cool!
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
not the biggest fan of giving players the same rewards as real money supporters just for playing the game long enough.

does it really work as a incentive for some to start supporting the game when they got their one and only high level standard char fully quipped for free?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
@all the people saying challenges are way too easy. In three weeks you'll be starting threads complaining that you can't complete the challenges because of the scarcity of either Igna or the divine shrine.
Congratulations on great organization of 1M race.

I only wish you would put same effort when it comes to temp leagues regarding fun factor, challenges and rewards.

This set of challenges is really nice and can be done by majority of players. Which is perfectly fine for 1M race. Everyone have something to do. Casual players can try to get as many challenges done and non casuals can try and get some of the rewards, and at the same time enyoy super fun race.

But when it comes to temp leagues, it would be great if you could make set of challenges like this for more casual players, then separate set of challenges for people that play every day for 1-3 hours, and then super hard set of challenges for people that play A LOT.

I think if you would do that, leagues wouldnt be ghosts towns after 40-50 days.

Ofc all those sets of challenges would be rewarded with different kind of rewards, apropriate to it's difficulty.

Anyway, ty so much for giving us so great and fun event :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info