Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
@all the people saying challenges are way too easy. In three weeks you'll be starting threads complaining that you can't complete the challenges because of the scarcity of either Igna or the divine shrine.

RNG is RNG?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 25, 2015, 4:29:35 AM
"
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
@all the people saying challenges are way too easy. In three weeks you'll be starting threads complaining that you can't complete the challenges because of the scarcity of either Igna or the divine shrine.

Who the fuck is afraid of Igna? If you have zero fire resist sure, nearly all exiles have been nerfed to the ground lol

scar·ci·ty
ˈskersədē/
noun
the state of being scarce or in short supply; shortage.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
I re-read that dummy :P hence I edited the post.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
.....and, I'm out.

Did we learn nothing from the last 12 months? Previously we had challenges based on Shrines and Tormented Spirits and there were plenty of players, myself included, that missed out because we couldn't fine one Spirit or one Shrine and the challenges were 100% or fail.

In a one month league so many will miss out because of no Divine Shrine and no Inner Treasure.

After that league debacle we had common sense and practicality resume where you needed to complete 18 tasks but there were 21 possible ones to tackle, so nobody was hugely punished by RNG. You still had to commit to play a lot and you did have to target what you were doing, you just weren't punished by chance.

As it is, if there's no reasonable chance of getting the whole set I see no point in playing the league at all.

I'm not asking for easy, I'm just asking for achievable.

For reference, this is how it's done: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1218688
"
.....and, I'm out.

Did we learn nothing from the last 12 months? Previously we had challenges based on Shrines and Tormented Spirits and there were plenty of players, myself included, that missed out because we couldn't fine one Spirit or one Shrine and the challenges were 100% or fail.

In a one month league so many will miss out because of no Divine Shrine and no Inner Treasure.

cry/play more plz >.<
Thanks ggg, this league will set everything straight again!
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
just to be clear the challenges with kill X thing you don't have to be the one to kill it right just have to be in the party?
Awesome, can't wait! I am glad some prices are reachable even for me. So excited!
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

Tempest offers a mod with 20 exiles in one single map. Put Anarchy with that and I think people complaining about not finding Igna would be either blind or just scratching their balls in their hideout while whining on forums.
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Hallsttattian wrote:

Consider all the league mods that will be active during the one-month, finding Igna or shrine will be a breeze. Challenges are extremely easy.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Sep 25, 2015, 5:20:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info