Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

"
Reach Out and Touch Faith: Touch a Divine Shrine.

Hahaha that was a good one, you had me going there for a bit Chris. So what is the real 20th challenge?
Haha Reach out and Touch Faith! Praise our Personal Jesus; Christ Wilson!
HoolaBandoola, creator of all things Hoola and destroyer of Rhoas.
"
T0KTHX wrote:
no black Seraph set :'(

+1

Can't believe that got dangled in front of us on the home page a few days ago and isn't even a thing. Very sad panda.
"
ampdecay wrote:
Ok I want to know who is the hardcore Depeche Mode fan? this is the second time Personal Jesus references have been made, specifically in regards to shrines?

That was Carl's name. I wanted to have it be called either THE LIGHT OF DIVINITY! or THE TOUCH OF GOD! but it's not supposed to be a Dominus-related thing. Besides, we don't have bold tags in our achievement names (to my knowledge) so that couldn't happen.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
meh, you give 900 stash tabs to 150 people. i'd rather you'd give 1 stash tab to 900 people because i'd have better odds!.
i was way more excited about that stash tab when the rumors about the event started flying. now is just like yea, wtt a seraph set for 1 stash tab.

the reason i'll be playing this month is that i have couple gimmicky builds i'd like to try else i don't know, not many incentives for me.
"
D_bak wrote:
great... starts at 3am for me

gonna wake up and find myself 1 difficulty behind

I know right ? If only GGG could have fixed time zones or buy you a house in Central Europe...
IGN : @Morgoth
Very doable challenges even for solo self found players so long as you have the time to play to 85. Even the rarest ones aren't that rare when the corresponding mod is active.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
The divine shrine is an illusion, exile!

Well, I will at least not be tempted to participate in the one-month, instead of playing my existing characters then.
The inner treasure is a bit much..... I've never even seen it....

Domination will be up for 2 weeks during the whole event, just play and you will see a divine shrine. If you really want it fast (taking your mtx and run) just spam an easy and short runable zone. You guys expect to get full challenges at level 45 with no effort or what ? Even current D3's season journey to get all the s4 mtx's is harder than these challenges...
IGN : @Morgoth
Last edited by Morgoth2356 on Sep 25, 2015, 1:52:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info