Full Details of One-month Flashback Events

"
I_BEARS_I wrote:
Has anyone ever noticed that the people who seem to whinge the most, are the ones who support the least.

Well, that makes sense. If someone finds enough problems with the game that they're prone to whining about it, why would they donate a bunch of funds?

Also, they could just not be revealing any supporter tags.

@Tin_Foil, I've run a fair amount of maps with the Domination mod thru the device. Divines are a lot more common within the league itself. Shouldn't be that bad.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Ok I want to know who is the hardcore Depeche Mode fan? this is the second time Personal Jesus references have been made, specifically in regards to shrines?
S L O W E R
When partying will the one getting the killing blow on the WB leader or inner treasure get rewarded or is it overall like a full-clear?

looking forward to it although the challenges where a bit easy this time around. Divine being the rarest one, maybe inner treasure if you're unlucky.
| I made this |
These challenges are harder than previous one month league.
Hope I complete all challenges else REEP to my dreams of getting full set for free.
yay free MTX
"
When partying will the one getting the killing blow on the WB leader or inner treasure get rewarded or is it overall like a full-clear?

Everyone in the party gets it.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Humm!?

Plz some one can explain why no diferents sets between Hardcore x Standart ?!

Plz make the Black set for HC !!
Rip count:∞ = HC player way of life.
Last edited by lipejmr on Sep 25, 2015, 12:14:26 AM
"
gilrad wrote:
Oh look, more RNG-gated BS. I was thinking about joining the event, but I don't like the feeling of being stuck on 18/20 and having no other way to complete other than grind grind grind (with a still real possibility of never getting there regardless of how much I nolife it).

Oh look, more whining BS about RNG "gating". These are easily the least rng based challenges they've had yet. Most of them involve absolutely NO rng at all. Only the last 2 even look like they would take any particular effort and even then, if you're playing enough during the month and actually looking for them, odds are VERY good that you WILL find one eventually.
ok congrats Etup ! alienware desktop :)
Not a huge fan of having so many RNG-based challenges, but whatever.

Just another chance to try to make a Ground Slam + Shield Charge build work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info