[2.4] [Assassin] Qwark's Shock nova build - Cheap, Very high DPS, HC viable, 7,5k+ EHP.

"
Acrayd wrote:
I mean you're talking a lot about zo/eb/mom but they're nowhere to be found on the skill tree and it's not really specified when you should pick them up in the build. I'm entirely new to the game so maybe it's just me not getting it right. + there are things like HoT but then in the comments you say that's it's better to use blasphemy. It's really confusing for new guys like me, since I'm not really sure which auras to use and when etc.

The tree itself is 100% current. I haven't updated the aura/curse setup yet, true. The clusters are meant to be filled out as you go and I've mentioned in the comments that in HC you should pick all life nodes first while in SC you can be more lenient. It's very linear, from shadow to templar.

The only time I've talked about zo/eb/mom is in the first section saying how in version 2.0 of last year's July it was better to pick all those keystones up but since then it's unneeded, this is also reflected in my answers in the comments.
So it's not needed to go into zo/em/mom? Sorry for all the questions but I'd rather make sure
I came upon an issue, i lack mana when i come across with some boss battles. is there a way to solve this? (i have Vinkars btw)
Last edited by Wazzasoft on Mar 22, 2016, 1:14:25 AM
"
Acrayd wrote:
So it's not needed to go into zo/em/mom? Sorry for all the questions but I'd rather make sure
No, you only want ZO.
"
Wazzasoft wrote:
I came upon an issue, i lack mana when i come across with some boss battles. is there a way to solve this? (i have Vinkars btw)

Vaal clarity with increased duration
was wondering about the possibility of running power charge on critical and running blasph WLM and taking vaal pact right away, I think youd be more tanky at a reduction to damage output, also less need of mana regen
"
TRIwofl wrote:
was wondering about the possibility of running power charge on critical and running blasph WLM and taking vaal pact right away, I think youd be more tanky at a reduction to damage output, also less need of mana regen

PCOC would only be good with orb of storms and that's only good before you have 4 ascendancy points.

WLM is only 2% leech which isn't much at all in terms of tankiness. It also doesn't mitigate mana issues because you gain mana on kill. The only time you're out of mana is vs Izaro against which you can simply run mana leech itself or carry a mana flask.

Although I don't have a clue whether the 2% leech stacks per enemy e.g if hitting 10 enemies at once gives 20% instant leech.
Well I'm pretty sure since you'd have vaal pact there is no 20% cap since it would be instantly healing you for 2% of your damage, was just looking at ways to use 2 curses, seeing as how blasphemy dual curse seems made for shock nova
Also is there any reason not to take crackling speed or throat seeker nodes?
Last edited by TRIwofl on Mar 26, 2016, 7:31:48 AM
"
TRIwofl wrote:
Well I'm pretty sure since you'd have vaal pact there is no 20% cap since it would be instantly healing you for 2% of your damage, was just looking at ways to use 2 curses, seeing as how blasphemy dual curse seems made for shock nova

I said 20% as a random figure, Vaal pact certainly makes this very good in theory.

I also just tested it myself and it's actually extremely powerful, thank you for the idea. The leech is insanely good and allows you to tank things even better. Ghost reaver is bad for sustainance seeing as 2% of 2,5K ES with great gear isn't much, but your life easily reaches 5.5k.

This brings up the issue of auras. You'd either drop Wrath or Blasphemy AM. I'd rather keep Wrath and have an orb of storms setup with

Inc crit
PCOC
Blind

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info