[2.4] [Assassin] Qwark's Shock nova build - Cheap, Very high DPS, HC viable, 7,5k+ EHP.

"
veginoid wrote:
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
veginoid wrote:
Hy how do you manage your mana with using 3 or 4 auras. All the time i can operate with just 10 % of mana which is not enough for my shock niva skill and my curses. And maybe some tips for leveling and items for my current build. Thanks
Great build overall
What auras are you running and why 3-4?

You should be running Blasphemy AM and either Wrath or blasphemy enfeeble.

I'am running Wrath and herald of thunder and I want to use the artic armor. Those I find more valuable for the build. And for curses I'am curently using Assasin's mark and Poacher's mark.

And what means the AM you typed. Sorry I am kinda new to this. LOL

AM = Assassins Mark

Herald of thunder has the problem, that it damages the enemys, therefore removing the enemy on full hp damage buff from your ascendancy skill point. Therefore HoT is not used anymore, but AM blasphemy for auto curse.

I'm using thisb uild right now, and with lvl 74 I still really like this build. Didn't do the merclab yet, and the DPS is really good for packs (~12-13k dps with powercharges) but still a bit lackluster for tanky bosses. With 4,3k hp and 600ES I feel still really squishy and I often drop to low hp and have to spam instant pots. Kinda scary and I can see myself dying soon to some hard hitting mobs (or procupines.. I hate those guys cause I can't kill them without nearly killing myself)

Any suggestions how to get more tanky? It slows one down quite a bit when you cant just kill everything without worrying to instantly die to something like procupines and stuff. I'm considering equipping a shield instead of 2 daggers.... (thats how far it goes already!)

Thanks for your help :)
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
"

I'am running Wrath and herald of thunder and I want to use the artic armor. Those I find more valuable for the build. And for curses I'am curently using Assasin's mark and Poacher's mark.

And what means the AM you typed. Sorry I am kinda new to this. LOL

"
AM = Assassins Mark

Herald of thunder has the problem, that it damages the enemys, therefore removing the enemy on full hp damage buff from your ascendancy skill point. Therefore HoT is not used anymore, but AM blasphemy for auto curse.

I'm using thisb uild right now, and with lvl 74 I still really like this build. Didn't do the merclab yet, and the DPS is really good for packs (~12-13k dps with powercharges) but still a bit lackluster for tanky bosses. With 4,3k hp and 600ES I feel still really squishy and I often drop to low hp and have to spam instant pots. Kinda scary and I can see myself dying soon to some hard hitting mobs (or procupines.. I hate those guys cause I can't kill them without nearly killing myself)

Any suggestions how to get more tanky? It slows one down quite a bit when you cant just kill everything without worrying to instantly die to something like procupines and stuff. I'm considering equipping a shield instead of 2 daggers.... (thats how far it goes already!)

Thanks for your help :)

Look at my equipment from Talisman, I had near 8k EHP.

Here are the most important things.

A chest with at least 400 ES = 1K ES alone
Shield with at least 250 ES = 600 ES
Helm with at least 250 ES = 600 ES

Assuming the rest of your gear has absolutely no ES, which is hard to do, you can easily reach 7k EHP with the above alone.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Mar 19, 2016, 6:44:36 AM
Upgraded most of my gear and I'm not getting stunned anymore.

Like the other guy said, this build is good, except for tanky bosses. Mana becomes a huge problem. Izaro has been very hard and I've died many times. You can't use Vaal clarity either because the souls reset before you face him. I've thought about EB but ive never used it before, don't know if it would help.

Posting my gear because I have want to make sure im not doing anything wrong.

Spoiler
IGN - Bagginsses
i use 4-link helmet: storm call - spell echo -elemental focus - less duration for bosses works pretty good

"
TheStrategist wrote:
Upgraded most of my gear and I'm not getting stunned anymore.

Like the other guy said, this build is good, except for tanky bosses. Mana becomes a huge problem. Izaro has been very hard and I've died many times. You can't use Vaal clarity either because the souls reset before you face him. I've thought about EB but ive never used it before, don't know if it would help.

Posting my gear because I have want to make sure im not doing anything wrong.

Spoiler
considering the circumstances of the izaro fight,you will need mana pots. Otherwise, anything else should die within the 15 second duration of Vaal Clarity and Inc duration.

Also, upgrade your rings and belt, you can get 160 Inc life ( 480 total) and whatever strength or ES rolls you can find.
Last edited by Qwark28 on Mar 20, 2016, 10:51:39 AM
I mainly use a Flametotem in helmet for single target. It provides good dps and also works as a decoy. Mana indeed can be an issue, Flame totem also helps here as it attacks on its own and i can cast my nova even with a short pause to regain mana.

As I'm still looking for a good alternative to mitigate some damage, would a carcass jack not help a bit? I have read several pages ago you suggest an ES armor over carcass jack, but it provides ~250 ES and ~600 evasion. Also the increased AOE (20%) helps keeping the enemys away. Don't you think this might help too? I'm still curious about this topic...

I also plan on taking a VoV and vaal pact, but on the other side the life regen comes really handy in the lab. Still worth it I suppose...
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
"
Kinglooi wrote:
I mainly use a Flametotem in helmet for single target. It provides good dps and also works as a decoy. Mana indeed can be an issue, Flame totem also helps here as it attacks on its own and i can cast my nova even with a short pause to regain mana.

As I'm still looking for a good alternative to mitigate some damage, would a carcass jack not help a bit? I have read several pages ago you suggest an ES armor over carcass jack, but it provides ~250 ES and ~600 evasion. Also the increased AOE (20%) helps keeping the enemys away. Don't you think this might help too? I'm still curious about this topic...

I also plan on taking a VoV and vaal pact, but on the other side the life regen comes really handy in the lab. Still worth it I suppose...

I would rather have the extra ES, life and resists over the AOE, which never felt lacking. It's what I personally prefer.

Can you update the skill tree? Because there are some things you're talking about but they're not on the linked tree
"
Acrayd wrote:
Can you update the skill tree? Because there are some things you're talking about but they're not on the linked tree
Like? The tree is current.
I mean you're talking a lot about zo/eb/mom but they're nowhere to be found on the skill tree and it's not really specified when you should pick them up in the build. I'm entirely new to the game so maybe it's just me not getting it right. + there are things like HoT but then in the comments you say that's it's better to use blasphemy. It's really confusing for new guys like me, since I'm not really sure which auras to use and when etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info