[2.4] [Assassin] Qwark's Shock nova build - Cheap, Very high DPS, HC viable, 7,5k+ EHP.

What stats to look for on jewels?

edit: sorry, saw the answer on page 4. =)
ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner
Last edited by Chowderizer on Mar 15, 2016, 9:28:46 AM
"
TheStrategist wrote:
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
TheStrategist wrote:
A little bit confused about a couple things on this build. I hope you can explain.

When should I take Zealot's Oath? When I reach a certain ES?

And wouldn't Vaal Pact break Zealot's oath regen?

Take ZO as soon as you have any regen, spec out of it once you have vaal pact.

Thanks, I'm also Dying a lot from getting stunned, even though I'm running AM and temp chains on blasphemy, any suggestions on what to get to increase stun resistance? Ive got 3k life and 1k shield @ lvl 72. Im definitely needing new gear, but looking for some specific suggestions.
You're getting stunned because you have basically no life. I make sure I have 3k HP before lvl 55.

By 72 you should definitely have 4k life and 1,5K ES.

By 80 5,3 and 2K.

Monsters shouldn't be getting near you, your DPS must be enough to 1 shot since by that time you have ascendancy points and high lvl gems.
Hey, could you check out my character and give some advice as to what to do next? It's my first time playing the game and I'm kinda at a loss, I'm at the beginning of act 4 cruel and I don't really know what to do now to improve my character, thanks in advance.
For daggers, a cheap way of purchasing one is to look for a combination of
spell damage + mana prefix (spell damage not more than 39 and mana not more than 28)
spell crit chance total of more than 140
Crit multi 20+

Most of the daggers listed on POE.trade will be cheap due to their owners seeing the lack of spell damage.

You can then master craft base spell damage if you buy one with a remaining prefix.

Bought this one for 5c, although not the best but you can get through with it.

ign bonifaciox ROA marauder
ign daming_alaga arc summoner
"
Acrayd wrote:
Hey, could you check out my character and give some advice as to what to do next? It's my first time playing the game and I'm kinda at a loss, I'm at the beginning of act 4 cruel and I don't really know what to do now to improve my character, thanks in advance.

Look for a 400+ ES 50+ life chest

get rings with life and resists on them

get 2 daggers with 30+ spell damage each and a critical chance for spells roll.
Hy how do you manage your mana with using 3 or 4 auras. All the time i can operate with just 10 % of mana which is not enough for my shock niva skill and my curses. And maybe some tips for leveling and items for my current build. Thanks
Great build overall
"
veginoid wrote:
Hy how do you manage your mana with using 3 or 4 auras. All the time i can operate with just 10 % of mana which is not enough for my shock niva skill and my curses. And maybe some tips for leveling and items for my current build. Thanks
Great build overall
What auras are you running and why 3-4?

You should be running Blasphemy AM and either Wrath or blasphemy enfeeble.
Would
Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet
be a good amulet for this build?
IGN - Bagginsses
"
TheStrategist wrote:
Would
Marylene's Fallacy Lapis Amulet
be a good amulet for this build?

You can, it'd be overkill though and would force you to pick up 2 additional power charges.
"
Qwark28 wrote:
"
veginoid wrote:
Great build overall
What auras are you running and why 3-4?

You should be running Blasphemy AM and either Wrath or blasphemy enfeeble.

I'am running Wrath and herald of thunder and I want to use the artic armor. Those I find more valuable for the build. And for curses I'am curently using Assasin's mark and Poacher's mark.

And what means the AM you typed. Sorry I am kinda new to this. LOL
Last edited by veginoid on Mar 18, 2016, 4:49:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info