[2.0] Incinerate totem MF | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq Warbands | 73-82 Mapper! | Videos | Culler

I'm far from having your equipment, but I gotta say that even with my crappy gear, the build sure is fun to play while leveling. I just hope that my lootfilter starts to get more strict really soon because sometimes all I see are items :D

Thanks for the build. Really appreciate it!

Edit: (Updated my gear)

Last edited by StubenZ0cker on Oct 11, 2015, 4:27:39 AM
"
krilox wrote:

This is designed to be a low/mid-lvl map mower and is fragile. I've been swamped in both work and grinding so havent had time to reply sorry. I'll work on a more durable alternative as well, to offset the fragility. Will lose some MF in the process though.

Currently, I'm wearing a Kaoms and it's doing wonders, it's a shame losing 15% iiq and up to 50% iir from not wearing a greeds, but having both is a really good setup. Switching between them if the maps are hard etc is golden.

I've been lucky and active in trading, so I'd say my new league gear is solid since its the 5th day :)

I really need a new ring though.

Thank you, the build is working great for me so far. I have one more question. So you suggest to go blood magic, but I have no mana problems at all. I use one mana flask, and I can only ever use it once, before it fills up again, because so many things are dying. Even on Kaom, Daresso, I never ran out of mana or my flask.

So what is the point of going blood magic? I want to know if I am missing something here. Maybe you have a reason for it. Otherwise, if we don't go Blood Magic, can you recommend another passive tree option?

Oh, and one more thing. Because I am playing in SC, and because there are so many open gem slots in this build, I am running two CWDT setups. One for high dmg, the usual molten shell, immortal call, inc duration...etc. And another with low dmg for frost wall, wnfeeble and blind. The CWDT gems have really worked out for me. Thanks for the guide.
It may just be Beyond, but I'm getting wrecked in the 1m league. Around lvl 75 and I have trouble with Beyond rares/uniques in dried lake.
Wearing sadimas/perandus/sire and then random rares to cap resists/+life. How do you deal with spikey damage? I also feel like I get frozen - a lot-. Can't exactly pull a kaoms out of my butt right now either :p
Thanks!
I've died more in the past few days that I have on characters in 3 month leagues. Yeah, this char is a bit squishy, just need to add life and do defensive links when possible. I'm currently 83, 3100 heath with HoI on. I noticed I started to live a lot when I added CWDT-Molten Shell-Frost Wall to my link setup. I'm going to build another CWDT setup soon because I'm still dying more than I'd like.

I need to upgrade my jewels to have +life and + res on them as I'm short on cold and light.

currently sitting at 60/200 with my gear. Need to get an mf helm and a distillate to get around 300iir.
Last edited by r3dd09 on Oct 12, 2015, 8:57:25 PM
"
r3dd09 wrote:
I've died more in the past few days that I have on characters in 3 month leagues. Yeah, this char is a bit squishy, just need to add life and do defensive links when possible. I'm currently 83, 3100 heath with HoI on. I noticed I started to live a lot when I added CWDT-Molten Shell-Frost Wall to my link setup. I'm going to build another CWDT setup soon because I'm still dying more than I'd like.

I need to upgrade my jewels to have +life and + res on them as I'm short on cold and light.

currently sitting at 60/200 with my gear. Need to get an mf helm and a distillate to get around 300iir.

At which level do you have CWDT? I have the same combo.
I am following this build and I too wondered about blood magic. However, there really are no useful auras/heralds we can use in this build. I would say that haste is probably the best and i found that the dps increase was actually less than the 56% spell damage I was getting from clear mind jewel. Also, using blood magic opens up the 10%, 10% and 15% life nodes - the best life nodes on the tree as far as I can see.
Last edited by WizzoPOE on Oct 13, 2015, 4:52:35 PM
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
krilox wrote:

This is designed to be a low/mid-lvl map mower and is fragile. I've been swamped in both work and grinding so havent had time to reply sorry. I'll work on a more durable alternative as well, to offset the fragility. Will lose some MF in the process though.

Currently, I'm wearing a Kaoms and it's doing wonders, it's a shame losing 15% iiq and up to 50% iir from not wearing a greeds, but having both is a really good setup. Switching between them if the maps are hard etc is golden.

I've been lucky and active in trading, so I'd say my new league gear is solid since its the 5th day :)

I really need a new ring though.

Thank you, the build is working great for me so far. I have one more question. So you suggest to go blood magic, but I have no mana problems at all. I use one mana flask, and I can only ever use it once, before it fills up again, because so many things are dying. Even on Kaom, Daresso, I never ran out of mana or my flask.

So what is the point of going blood magic? I want to know if I am missing something here. Maybe you have a reason for it. Otherwise, if we don't go Blood Magic, can you recommend another passive tree option?

Oh, and one more thing. Because I am playing in SC, and because there are so many open gem slots in this build, I am running two CWDT setups. One for high dmg, the usual molten shell, immortal call, inc duration...etc. And another with low dmg for frost wall, wnfeeble and blind. The CWDT gems have really worked out for me. Thanks for the guide.

I am following this build and I too wondered about blood magic. However, there really are no useful auras/heralds we can use in this build. I would say that haste is probably the best and i found that the dps increase was actually less than the 56% spell damage I was getting from clear mind jewel. Also, using blood magic opens up the 10%, 10% and 15% life nodes - the best life nodes on the tree as far as I can see.
I feel like frost wall would kill me more than save me... since most of my defense is
*drop totems*
*run around*
thanks alot for that! and the effort u put into. Feels like a charm :)
my 1 month gear thus far after following this guide. Within the first week, I somehow managed to get Greeds embrace -> Div Flask -> Aurseize all from drops. The rng be real.

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) When you disconnect in the lab ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info