[2.0] Incinerate totem MF | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq Warbands | 73-82 Mapper! | Videos | Culler

Killed Atziri with two deaths for fun, using the default gear (exchanged two flasks only).

Also did 4 rare strand runs in 10 min for fun :P
80 Courtyard boss deathless run (skipped to the boss part): https://youtu.be/cLVrnlIY-Zw?t=5m37s
Last edited by krilox on Oct 1, 2015, 10:15:57 PM
Looks interesting. Currently no Chance to watch those vids. Ill Do that later.

A few questions:

Basically your only defense Comes from a mediocre life Pool. You have no Phys mitigation no OC-Res no block no AA nor MOM. On top the drawback every totem build has:

Lack of leech that you Dont compensate with regen.

At First glance that looks rather squishy.

I guess your Main tactics are "kill Stuff before it hurts me"?

How does that work in tight areas like malachai and the Like?
"

Basically your only defense Comes from a mediocre life Pool.

Since when is 3000hp a mediocre life pool?

As a HC player I consider 5000 to be mediocre :D

I had high hopes for the build, but seeing the life pool i stopped watching as it's def not HC viable.
Pm me on forums or ingame: Chickenlal
Why are you going for BM Keystone ? :D
"
Chickenlal wrote:

Since when is 3000hp a mediocre life pool?

As a HC player I consider 5000 to be mediocre :D

I had high hopes for the build, but seeing the life pool i stopped watching as it's def not HC viable.

I've a 3,7k hp pool, but still very squishy. :) Can be remedied by equipping a kaom's heart and doing 73-77 maps, but I still wouldnt do it on HC.

This is my first non-HC league in 4 years though, got to admit, it's a bit liberating. :P
"
Looks interesting. Currently no Chance to watch those vids. Ill Do that later.

A few questions:

Basically your only defense Comes from a mediocre life Pool. You have no Phys mitigation no OC-Res no block no AA nor MOM. On top the drawback every totem build has:

Lack of leech that you Dont compensate with regen.

At First glance that looks rather squishy.

I guess your Main tactics are "kill Stuff before it hurts me"?

How does that work in tight areas like malachai and the Like?

I am pretty squishy, I'm compensating it with smart totem placement. I've done atziri, Poorjoy's (deathless), 75-82 maps also deathless (some were duoed) and more to prove that it can be done. The tactic is more like "Place totems and hide" :)

I primarily made the build, not to be an highend endgame farmer, but a strong mid-game map-mower.

Equipping a Kaom's Heart e.g. will bump the survivability and damage quite a bit, but it ruins the point of being a -full- MF.

I can easily mow through any 73-78 maps (cept village boss) pretty fast, with full MF, which was my goal making the build. :)

"
RababaAlibaba wrote:

Why are you going for BM Keystone ? :D

For simplicity, it frees up points that i don't have to use on mana/mana regen, adds a solid 45% hp with 3 points, and is right next to the totem cluster. :)
I started this build in Tempest. Should I change anything? Instead of the staff should I be 1H+Shield for more survivability?
Last edited by ivqancorp on Oct 3, 2015, 1:32:15 PM
"
ivqancorp wrote:
I started this build in Tempest. Should I change anything?

I wouldnt recommend doing it as is in HC. Ive played on HC most of my 4 years @ PoE and it was refreshing not to stack hp that much.

I'd pick much more hp nodes, get a kaoms (not sure if they're expensive over there, was down to 2ex in Warbands).

All in all, wouldnt recommend for HC.
I'm currently lvl 53 @ the standard one-month league.

At day two this is my gear:

I'm actually pretty happy :) Grinded alot of currency to be able to save up for the Sire, having 3 BiS items already!

Tooltip dps is 1,8k, stuff is melting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info