[2.0] Incinerate totem MF | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq Warbands | 73-82 Mapper! | Videos | Culler

I assume you use a Clear Mind jewel in one of your slots?

Is it viable to ignore Spire of Shards and instead go with something cheaper and use the Rain of Splinters jewel?
"
shukolade wrote:
I assume you use a Clear Mind jewel in one of your slots?

Is it viable to ignore Spire of Shards and instead go with something cheaper and use the Rain of Splinters jewel?

That's correct, Clear Mind is slotted, i'll elaborate a bit more about jewels, leveling etc soon :)

Dropping Sire of Shards is viable, I didnt like going back to turning totems however. Sire isnt expensive these days (at least it wasnt in Warbands after the initial few weeks).
You might guess I want to play this build in the upcoming league, that's why I am concerned about the price of the Sire.
Never played Inci before but this build seems very flexible in regards of weapons/jewels. Scaleable MF is a big big plus to me! Hopefully it'll work out.
"
shukolade wrote:
You might guess I want to play this build in the upcoming league, that's why I am concerned about the price of the Sire.
Never played Inci before but this build seems very flexible in regards of weapons/jewels. Scaleable MF is a big big plus to me! Hopefully it'll work out.

I'll play it myself in the upcoming 1-month, and especially in the next 3-month league :)

I'm making a bit more comprehensive leveling guide atm, should be done soon. A 5linked sire was down to 1,5ex in warbands, which is as much as any low-tier 5linked unique.

Sire is imo a clear QoL improvement, which also helps clearing speed and culling mobs, but I'll be using two wands till i can afford it. :)
What would you recommend instead of a Sire? Spell DMG Wand + Shield or any other notable uniques?
"
shukolade wrote:
What would you recommend instead of a Sire? Spell DMG Wand + Shield or any other notable uniques?

Havent messed around with Apec's yet, but I'd use two wands with spell damage, fire damage and proj speed on them preferably. And then an infernal mantle 5linked e.g. for the totems.
Added a leveling section that is still WIP :)
I've videos of lvl 81 and 82 maps, poorjoys etc, but the best showcase is a regular, rare 8-mod twinned map to showcase how good the dps really is. I forgot to use Herald of Ice and the flame golem.

Also note that map has Enfeeble, cutting my dps by what, 30%? And yet:

https://youtu.be/EP8nlBhFtp4

What about Rain of Splinters instead of Sire?
"
Buckets0 wrote:
What about Rain of Splinters instead of Sire?

It can be done, and i think two (great) wands would do more damage as well, albeit not much.

Sire's spread is amazing though, covering most of the screen with two totems without faster proj or rain of splinters, hitting all mobs at the same time, increasing the dps and making culling more reliable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info