[2.0] Incinerate totem MF | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq Warbands | 73-82 Mapper! | Videos | Culler

"
krilox wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:
I started this build in Tempest. Should I change anything?

I wouldnt recommend doing it as is in HC. Ive played on HC most of my 4 years @ PoE and it was refreshing not to stack hp that much.

I'd pick much more hp nodes, get a kaoms (not sure if they're expensive over there, was down to 2ex in Warbands).

All in all, wouldnt recommend for HC.

Passive wise, yes I have already picked up more HP nodes. Forexample I took all of the hp nodes in that circle with Constitution whereas the guide recommended 2.

My question was more for gear, like if I should go with staff or 1H+shield, and if the shield option then do you have any recommendations.
Why don't you go for alchemist node cluster? Isn't the potion effectiveness worth the point investment?
The guide suggests only swapping to incinerate when you get sire... is it not worth it to switch before then?
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
krilox wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:

I wouldnt recommend doing it as is in HC. Ive played on HC most of my 4 years @ PoE and it was refreshing not to stack hp that much.

I'd pick much more hp nodes, get a kaoms (not sure if they're expensive over there, was down to 2ex in Warbands).

Passive wise, yes I have already picked up more HP nodes. Forexample I took all of the hp nodes in that circle with Constitution whereas the guide recommended 2.

My question was more for gear, like if I should go with staff or 1H+shield, and if the shield option then do you have any recommendations.

This is designed to be a low/mid-lvl map mower and is fragile. I've been swamped in both work and grinding so havent had time to reply sorry. I'll work on a more durable alternative as well, to offset the fragility. Will lose some MF in the process though.

Currently, I'm wearing a Kaoms and it's doing wonders, it's a shame losing 15% iiq and up to 50% iir from not wearing a greeds, but having both is a really good setup. Switching between them if the maps are hard etc is golden.

I've been lucky and active in trading, so I'd say my new league gear is solid since its the 5th day :)

I really need a new ring though.
"
Rutzy wrote:
The guide suggests only swapping to incinerate when you get sire... is it not worth it to switch before then?

Actually, leveling now, i found incinerate to be MUCH better. I had 18k edps at 53, without any notable gear. So i'd suggest to switch asap. I'll edit that when i get time, good point!
Running it with a splinter or LMP?
"
ivqancorp wrote:
"
krilox wrote:
"
ivqancorp wrote:

Sorry the late response, been swamped! I'm actually prefering to use a Kaoms now myself, it's just so great syngergy and QoL improvement. I'd probably use a solid wand + shield in HC myself yeah. I'll tinker a bit on the tree and come with some suggestions once ive a bit more time.
"
Rutzy wrote:
Running it with a splinter or LMP?

While leveling? I didnt do either, but i got my Sire very very early. I'd probably do LMP till i could afford a Sire. They arent that expensive, 0,7ex atm in the new league for the cheapest.

loving this build:)
i think i should get a kaoms for more survivability
"
angtsuyang wrote:

loving this build:)
i think i should get a kaoms for more survivability

While losing IIQ sucks, kaoms was such a refreshing improvement that i'll probably use it permanently. Great bump in both damage and survivability, and no reduced movement speed just makes it so great!

Glad you like the build :)
Last edited by krilox on Oct 7, 2015, 3:42:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info