[2.0] Incinerate totem MF | 150k DPS solo | 366iir/84iiq Warbands | 73-82 Mapper! | Videos | Culler

Does it work in 2.1?
"
Does it work in 2.1?

I'd like to know this too..
I send pm to autor he was answer me with "Heya :) I havent fooled around with it since the incinerate nerf, it should still be better than flame totems, but im just speculating. I'll play around with it soon :)" so i think work but not so good if you lokin for build to farm 70-74-75 map i tink this work good i wil try it also
using this build since 2 days, made it from normal to merciless without dying a single time playing very aggressive, lvl 63 atm.
all i can say till now, its very solid, but im sure it will need some rework after lvl 85.
I'm running this build as lvl 90 Witch in Talisman league at the moment. It's still viable.

I am using it to MF mid-tier maps, dry lake, and dominus.

Tooltip damage is quite a bit less than in the OP (due to incinerate nerf I'm sure) but it's still enough to clear quickly.

My current gear:

Tooltip 7.8k dps with fire golem out

One change I made is running Devoto's Devotion to counteract the slow from Greed's Embrace. I'm missing out on a bit of rarity, but I couldn't stand how slow movement was even when counteracting with flasks and Vaal haste (which I've dropped)

For maps I swap in a lightning coil and rare helm with resists and dexterity
Last edited by litmusdragon on Jan 31, 2016, 1:28:57 PM
I'm doing a Bladefall version of this now, once i iron it out, i'll make a guide and post it.

Basically, it does more damage than incinerate ever did (62k tooltip per totem, 86k with taste of hate and atziri flask). I'm also running blasphemy temp chains with 4k hp. Whirling blades for movement (Heartbreaker for groups, free culling and with a few k dps drop only.)

I've 274/120 % iiq atm (Characted name is Kriilox).

"
krilox wrote:
I'm doing a Bladefall version of this now, once i iron it out, i'll make a guide and post it.

Basically, it does more damage than incinerate ever did (62k tooltip per totem, 86k with taste of hate and atziri flask). I'm also running blasphemy temp chains with 4k hp. Whirling blades for movement (Heartbreaker for groups, free culling and with a few k dps drop only.)

I've 274/120 % iiq atm (Characted name is Kriilox).

Did you dismantle your BF character, can't seem to find it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Bladefall get nerfed pretty soon, hence:

If you'd build the Incinerate Totem MF'er for a fresh start into 2.2 with dagger + shield, any thoughts on Ascendancy classes yet? I dislike the Sire approach for soloing low-mid tier maps, there's only a handful of situations where Sire is actually beneficial to me, I never put totems inside packs unless there's the cannot die aura totem out of the projectile's reach. And WB is actually much more beneficial with our very slow movespeed :)

Any thouhts on the Chieftain vs other Ascendancy classes? Can't decide yet :(
IGN: WildTortillaFart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info