Summon Raging Minors: Cha's Tremor Rod SRS

"
Toodumb wrote:
How necessary is Clever Construction given that you'll be detonating the mines very frequently? If it isn't necessary, I think you could fairly easily solve the mana issues with MoM/EB/ZO by going to the templar life regen. My skill tree calculator suggests that with 1200 base ES you could get to about 200 mana regen per sec (160ish from ES and 40 from mana). I think the requirements for this build are even higher than that over an extended period as stated earlier in the thread, but maybe you could give that a crack if you don't have to waste 10 nodes getting to Clever Construction?

Tree is here. Calculator tells me that I will have a little over 3k base ES with no int or +%es from gear, and 4.8% regen. This gives you about 160 es/s, and you'll have 40ish from mana, giving you 200 in total. If you're really spamming, and don't have to take time outs to move, you'll last about 11-12 seconds of chain casting at 500ish mana/s. If you have a 6L with Reduced Mana, that gets you to, what, 30ish seconds, and I can't think of too many instances when I can sit there for that long facerolling. Obviously any downtime only helps here.

That's a really good point. If we're willing to play a mine build without Clever Construction, this is a fantastic idea.

Sadly I am not one of the willing. My best recommendation is to try the build for yourself and see if you can make do without the notable. It would free up so many points, it's not even funny.
Last edited by cha_siu_bao on Dec 31, 2015, 7:40:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info