Summon Raging Minors: Cha's Tremor Rod SRS

Long live moosah Kappa
I'd like to suggest my quote for this build.

"2 many mines 4 me" -Kluffu
pretty decent but you don't have legacy aegis and 75/75 block and spell block or a legacy kaoms, and you actually do damage so I'd say 2/10 maybe
"
Karvarousku wrote:

This is the reason why spell damage or fire damage for example do not increase the dmg output of your SRS. It would apply to a _spell_ doing said damage, but since Summon Raging Spirit -skill is a spell, that summons a minion, only minion dmg in skill tree affects their raw damage.

That is weird. Remote Mine + Zombies definitely affected their damage, so I don't know why less mine damage wouldn't work the same way...
"
torand wrote:
"
Karvarousku wrote:

This is the reason why spell damage or fire damage for example do not increase the dmg output of your SRS. It would apply to a _spell_ doing said damage, but since Summon Raging Spirit -skill is a spell, that summons a minion, only minion dmg in skill tree affects their raw damage.

That is weird. Remote Mine + Zombies definitely affected their damage, so I don't know why less mine damage wouldn't work the same way...
Remote mine USED TO affect zombie damage. That was changed in a patch that updated the Trap and Remote Mine mechanics to not apply their damage modifiers to minions. But that change goes both ways, hence this build.
IGN: Totemofo
Funniest build i've seen in a while. Gj
I'll definitely upvote this one for Build of the Week!
I'm not going to lie, I love this build.

The build is incredibly unique. After that obligatory "...wait...wtf" moment of when you look at the build, and then see it in action you realize that Cha_Siu_Bao stumbled upon a gem of a build.

I still say Kudos to you, sir, and well done!

My Quote for you... 'Play SRS miner, or run with someone who is. This way, you can sit back and relax to the soothing sounds of "Tink! Tink! Tink! Tink! Tink! Tink!'"
Oh boy! Finally a great guide for all the family to enjoy, I sure do love Summon Raging Minors!
My quote: "Watch your FPS!"
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info