Rory's Skill Design Presentation!

Is it going to create more aoe with chain?
Like poison arrow with pierce?
Ima firin' mah lazer!
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Absolutely hate PowerPoint presentations.

Why? I really enjoyed how this was presented.

Now what I'm about to say won't be a popular opinion, but I don't find any skills in PoE to be very enjoyable mainly due to how the game controls and not the skills themselves. If you could attack and move (twin-stick / WASD controls) it would be far better.
are bow users really the people who need another skill..... WANDS HAVE 2 SKILLS + barrage.
Last edited by n3xx on Sep 17, 2015, 1:41:41 AM
Is this new skill going to be that of which is linear in its pathing such as phy+projectile or is it going to be wider range of pathing such as being able to build with spell damage will we see different ways of building around this skill or stale like usual pathing.
Can we get a skill that starts wide and then narrows to a point at range?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Absolutely love posts like these! Thanks so much for the insight!
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Battle of Wits in Path of Exile would be Zerphi's Youth eh?
If you do all thats steps why do we have Elemental Hit?
Another skill like wild strike! GGG better anser the questions in the Feedback thread! You need to make PROPER tooltips and fucking talk to the community in a kilometre long thread... What do i think when i see the skill:

Another god damn wildstrike!

Looking cool on paper but utterly dumb to scale the gem and you must decide to either push the aoe or the single target. The scaling will be such a mess like wildstrike and people will realize at mid lvls and throw they idea aboard to use this gem lategame! Why the hell another Lightning "Shot"? You seem to really lack ideas for real new things... Every new skill seems to be some sucked out old gems and combine them with another one... Thats good for you but not fresh for us...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info