Rory's Skill Design Presentation!

Nice now you have to buff the ranger:D
"
Zardyact wrote:
looks like cleave to me, not sure what to say.

Cleave? really? that's what comes to mind? I thought magma orb looked exactly like heavy strike to me...

On a serious note, THANK YOU FOR A BOW SKILL THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A LINE! Please though make this one not interchangeable like the other skills. ATM the bow skill you choose is which ever was buffed last. Lightning arrow - ice shot - tornado shot - now split.
Last edited by Bladerunner83 on Sep 16, 2015, 9:57:09 PM
it's cool :)
Sweet baby Jesus that skill looks cool. I've always wandered if bow users could make more use of stun, maybe make the Heavy Draw cluster a skill gem instead of a path of nodes, but this is something I didn't expect and it looks awesome.
Cool stuff! WTB Shield Charge synergies! :)
thats cool
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
That's all good and well but the bottom line is - is the skill fun? Is it fun over time?

Honestly it seems like a lot of stuff you guys do sounds good on paper but fails that simple gut check, is this fun?
Shrapnel Shot OP. Total God Mode (no life or mana flasks). ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Shrapnel Shot OP. Total God Mode (no life or mana flasks). ='[.]'=
and invisible bow mtx :)
that point blank gonna hurt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info