2.1 Beginners Build: Magic Find Incininerate Block Tank (iiq33/iir430) cheap and easy

nt
Last edited by Brathra on Nov 25, 2015, 4:14:22 PM
"
Level 50 right now but in standard league, I've died because of lag lol, It's a great build 243% IIR without gem and 33% IIQ, I have a question for you warlock, what do you think about Ventor's Gamble with max rolls?

Ventor's Gamble:
Max rolls of IIR/IIQ/RES will cost you 20-40ex each
So it's VERY VERY VERY expensive !!!
From the other side you do not really need RES
If you can afford it - you will be able to add unique belt with +8IIQ, its not a big deal
Also by using Ventor's you will get +20 IIQ and -80IIR lost (its the same MF)

if you have A LOT of money on stardard you'll be better:
- upgrade your "IIR Helmet" to "IIR+IIQ Helmet"
- upgrade your "IIR Amulet" to "IIR+IIQ Amulet"

"

Will you edit your post for the new update? There will be a nerf for incinerate I think? Thx so much for your build, It's my first MF character

Yes, i will update the build !!!
May be incinerate will be nerfed, BUT from the other side we will have new support gem
"Controlled Destrucrion", on lvl 1 it will give you 25% MORE damage to spell and 100% redused crit chance
I think it will give 35-45% MORE damage to spell on lvl20
this gem is IDEAL for incinerate, because incinerate has 0% base crit chance
so we can change Faster Projectives for Controlled Destrucrion
and will have the same damage

Also I am really waiting for Ascendancy
This build HAS to be recreated on Dualist (Gladiator subclass)
Just look at this - https://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy/classes/Gladiator
100% block applied to spell - FREE 2 item slots (amulet and boots)
ITS FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE !!!
75% block + 75% spell block on FULL MF GEAR
it will be SUPER MF TANK
thank you very much for your fast reply, now reading about new subclasses, I just wanna try your build in a duelist, I'll add you in game! see you!
Hi I really like this build so far @ lvl 55.

I am only in cruel and having a good time with it so far. I had stepped away from POE for a couple years and wanted to get back in game with something new for me and this build has been filling that desire nicely, so thanks very much.

Question: What would be a solid place to start gear-wise for mapping? What would I need to runs maps effectively so that I don't die and get plenty of drops? I play standard and recently came back as I mentioned and I just would like to know what stage of MF gear is required to have a profitable experience. And what sort of stats I should shoot for when I begin to map (armor, health etc. etc.). I guess I will need to spend time amassing a small fortune to buy the nicer gear but until then I need gear that will be adequate.

Thanks for sharing your build.
Last edited by judobike2000 on Dec 11, 2015, 3:18:31 PM

Question: What would be a solid place to start gear-wise for mapping? What would I need to runs maps effectively so that I don't die and get plenty of drops? I play standard and recently came back as I mentioned and I just would like to know what stage of MF gear is required to have a profitable experience. And what sort of stats I should shoot for when I begin to map (armor, health etc. etc.). I guess I will need to spend time amassing a small fortune to buy the nicer gear but until then I need gear that will be adequate.

Incinerate is no longer affected by Spell Echo, as was intended in 2.0.0. Incinerate now only adds 50% more damage for each stage, down from 100% more damage. Incinerate's damage has been increased by 15% at level 1 and reduced by approximately 8% at level 20.
:/
"
Incinerate is no longer affected by Spell Echo, as was intended in 2.0.0. Incinerate now only adds 50% more damage for each stage, down from 100% more damage. Incinerate's damage has been increased by 15% at level 1 and reduced by approximately 8% at level 20.

Does this mean the build is no longer viable?
looks like blade vortex can be swapped out for incinerate, though it'll probably get nerfed before too long :/
update please for 2.1 :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info