2.1 Beginners Build: Magic Find Incininerate Block Tank (iiq33/iir430) cheap and easy

Any support for 2.2?

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Need update for 2.2 sir...i like ur build so much
If it's a marauder, i think its a no brain to get Chieftain. Let's wait confirmation though :)
"
tntkiller wrote:
"
CbHyBaM wrote:
Hi,

I`ve been trying to open the passive skills tree, but it says that it`s on older version and does not load at all.

Can you please use something like:

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/

and update the passive skill trees in the original post?

I`ve also tried to open your character list, but when I click on your name in the forum and your profile loads - there is no character list at all :(((((

Thanks a lot and I apologize for bothering you.

Best regards

this :P

bump for update

I downloaded the program from http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/ they also have the legacy downloads for previous seasons so I tried out the 2.1 skill tree. Pasting the skill tree from the original post works with this program so you can go that way to get the information.

I'm building this again, I enjoyed the build very much last season. As for suggestions I would getting a fire doryani's invitation, got a cheep 30% fire one last season and it was pretty sweet.
Bump for update
bump
if anyone want i did this tree for me http://poeplanner.com/AAAABAQCbwHcfLgpLunVfuLxrPIvGj55OQz3qZWsr8C_-6rzBlFgBjlXDSzphrNTu7_VIWA1kti9my1fObCr029GtwUtdO167z38jM_2SCcvLdIaOJBVAZGvp7vtkc7zm2hllmyCB_JB2XytjXasz34VIGVNR369Nhku2WFfP_AfBLOiAMbYvqeE2UMxL8zBgjrYfLvsOFhjK1ANzRzO_lTawe081aYJM-Is0TaNfs2Y6mJ1y8T21HwGDgn2tfI9D-FzgpuaO3fjUEcUIO8OQKDSIXgNwBpvO3TxJ-0ppYNfPC1o8qluwQQtg8aueWgZtMBmivDEggomIOMGi5L3X9r4Ag==

i still need to test,but looks good for me
Last edited by boladao500 on Mar 9, 2016, 9:58:53 PM
Please update my incinerator marauder , i love your build
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Hi Guys,

First of all, I would like to thank to the creator of this thread. The initial build is amazing. I`ve enjoyed the guide since the very first moment I created my Marauder.

However, I think some tweaks could be made.

Here are my suggestions:

1 - After so many changes applied to Incinerate - it`s no longer worth playing with it. It has short range, it does not allow you to be mobile, it does not do enough damage.

Instead of Incinerate, I suggest using: BLADEFALL.

Your gem links should be as follow:

* 6L --> Bladefall + Spell Echo + Faster Casting + Physical to lightning + Concentrated effect + Item rarity

* 3L (mobility + defense + dps increase!!! ) --> Whirling blades + Faster attacks + Fortify

* 2L curse --> Conductivity + Increased area of effect

* 4L (defense) --> Cast when damage taken + Molten Shell + Enfeeble + Tempest shield (I will explain why I don`t suggest using immortal call)

There are many reasons why I like this 6l combo better than any Incinerate combo, but I think the most obvious is that - you have light damage. This means that - you`ll have the change to Shock your enemies. Each time your Bladefall crits - it will surely shock the enemy. This means, that it`ll be taking even more damage. Also, we are using Conductivity as curse which gives us even better change of shocking the enemy :D

2 - Opposite of what you all think, in my opinion, you should ascend to: JUGGERNAUT. Obviously, the notes that you should pick should be:

- Armour, Life Regeneration --> Unyielding;
- Amour , Attack damage (yes, i know that the attack damage does not help us at all) --> Unflinching --> Armour, Attack damage ---> Unrelenting

Here comes the reason why I don`t suggest using "Immortal call". If you chose to use immortal call you`ll be pretty much immune to physical damage most of the time if not all the time. Because of the talents which you`ll pick, you`ll have tons of endurance charges which will extend the duration of your immortal call. However, each time immortal call gets triggered, you`ll be losing A LOT OF DAMAGE.

Because you`ll be using Bladefall, you should do some tweaks with the passive skills tree (remove the fire damage note).

You can go ahead and check my character: "GODPleaseBlessMe". The play stile is --> you charge through the mobs with whirling blades and when you hit them, you get 30% increased damage from: Unyielding. After that you use Enduring cry for the endurance charges. If everything is in order, you should have: 8 endurance charges. They give you a total of: 48% increased damage from: Unrelenting. After that you use: your flasks --> 40 % increased damage + Atziri (for more damage, life leach, chaos res), Rumi Flask for block and even more damage (because you`ll be using: Cybil`s paw).

Keep in mind that once you get the 8 charges up, you don`t need to use Enduring cry every time you engage enemies. The base duration of the endurance charges is 16 seconds (I think). Also, because you`ll have: Unrelenting, the timer of the endurance charges will reset each time somebody manages to hit you.

My character is still work in progress, but for the moment I`ve been able to do up to tier 8 rare maps without any problem.

Depending on your plays tile, as an aura, you can use Hatred. It`ll boost your Bladefall by around 2k DPS but it will take away around 1000+ hp. If you use: Prism guardian, you`ll lose around 800 hp, but in my opinion is better to use the Wheel of Stormsail shield and not use hatred.

I don`t have more time, so here is where my post will end. If you have any questions or suggestions - please, do share.
Last edited by CbHyBaM on Mar 13, 2016, 11:48:59 AM
bladefall tree pls

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info