More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

Sound really good, Flashback was my favorite one-mounth league so far.
I approve of everything said here, and it delivers on my expectations. Will try to do the hardcore version this time
Yes 1000X Yes
I really love the fact of putting in the flash back WITH Warbands and Tempest being on one week or the other as well this makes it really nice for everyone who didn't play in one or the other. I really love the idea of getting MTX Sets and possible other MTX such as stash tabs this is shapping up the be the best 1 month event yet!!!!!!
Please let the challenge start at Friday, so the EU players can play in the weekend :)
I would like to share also my opinion about leagues in general.

1. Please give us better rewards for HC players

a. for challenges - different (for example red) circle next to the nick name with number of finished challenges.
b. better set for HC (or even two sets - one for reaching lvl 80/90/100 + second for finishing challenges).
c. Add more "challenging" challenges rather than "no-brain" grinding the same areas for hours and hours.(I want to say "wow" to my friends when i will see that they have made 8 challenges in HC league. because now it's "wow, you really had so much patience to make this "!@*#(5" boring challenges?").

The main reason i stopped playing again is that there is no fun in late game.
I've made my character to lvl 92 on tempest(it was my only character) and the things started to be boring again because there's no fun if you don't feel any progress. I felt progress till lvl 85, but then it was just boring and i started playing other games.

I think it's a serious problem - PoE needs better end game experience.

1.Farming isn't fun when you have everything you need.
2. Reaching lvl 100 isn't fun because it gives you nothing - no fame no fortune.
3. Exping masters isn't fun either.

Think about it GGG. I belive you can bring us better end game UX.
Last edited by Apocalypso_ on Sep 16, 2015, 6:13:02 PM
That sounds awesome. Bring it!
Very exciting! Yes to everything, well planned and thought out!

... one minor thing. Don't love the start date. Sunday start is depressing because I get 1 day and then it's off to work for Monday. Being a Monday - Friday 9 to 5er I loveeeee the friday evening starts because it allows me to be competitive on the ladder for a weekend before I need to get back to reality.

Cheers, looking forward to it though!!
IGN="Tanky"
This sounds really good. I'd probably like a tempest/warbands overlap so I don't feel like I'm just playing more warbands, but I'm sure everything else would keep me occupied anyways.
move the start from sunday to saturday or (preferably) friday, and it'll be perfect

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info