POE for casual gamers

even if the drop rates were better it still would not be a casual game, in standard league you can lose hrs worth of exp 87+, no matter how the drop rate is that is not casual.
Amount of Shav drop since patch: 0. Will update with new numbers.
''It was nice but not really great'' in memory of rondanashu 13.4.2016
Update:

I still haven't received my promised shavs either .. not to mention any t1 unique. Unless the deerstalker boots have become t1 .. have the deerstalker boots become t1? Can anyone confirm the deerstalker boots have become t1? Ty in advance!

As of 9/7/15 .. 4 times 0 still equals 0 guys.
Last edited by coatofarms on Sep 7, 2015, 1:22:56 PM
Thus far, I've been finding tier 1 unique items at the same rate as pre-patch. Soon to change though!
"
Thus far, I've been finding tier 1 unique items at the same rate as pre-patch. Soon to change though!

Hang in there! You'll find one soon!!
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Bars wrote:

I agree completely. Case in point, bought a Mjolner in the new league and it turned out it underperforms severely in comparison to my incinerator :D Could become a real build with a lightning coil and voll's devotion on top of everything I have right now, but that's a steep cost. It'll be 40-50 ex total as compared to another build which performs more than well at about 4 ex total cost.

There still are many excellent uniques, but they don't have as much of an impact as they had before. Right now, active/passive skill choice and general game knowledge and awareness seem to be the single most decisive factor, no contest. Everyone who complains the game is impossible without a ton of cash - no, it is more than possible, but you have to know what you're doing. A more valid concern would be that a large portion of the game (passives, gems and uniques) is ineffective to the point of complete or borderline uselessness.

Incinerate is totally broken thats why Mjolner "underperformed". You have spell that does 200K dps in a 5L (with RF and 4 stage) No spell comes close to that. Not even flame surge in a high end 7L PoH full crit build. Try freeze pulse or something else.

Now everyone is gonna bash me for hitting their fav OP spell:P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 7, 2015, 2:18:05 PM
Thank you everyone. Really. This has been one of the best threads in a long time. I read all 15 pages word for word. It got a little stale there for a bit after Rachael posted, but then int picked back up.

For what it is worth:

I had a bunch of stuff typed up to post but, jeez; There is just too much to comment on here. I had to stop myself; I felt my first (maybe second...can't remember) probation coming up.

I will say that whoever it was that posted saying that "we" are not allowed to call ourselves casual; That is a term only "they" are allowed to apply to "us".....What the actual fuck. That is the kind of shit that needs to be removed by support; and I am NOT a fan of ANYTHING being removed by support.

As for the rest, I am going to save my time and just say that I pretty much agree with everything Charan said here, as well as the others that were in that mindset.

Finally: For those of you that think you are some sort of Hardcore gaming bad-ass:

Win a 4 round Russian Roulette tournament and then you can be hardcore. THAT is some hardcore shit.
Statistically speaking, 5 out of 6 people enjoy Russian roulette.
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Well, I got another one (check previous page for the first one)
Spoiler

So, 1 week into HC and I'm ready to dual wield Mjolner ;)

You are my 2nd least favorite person in this thread :p
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Well, I got another one (check previous page for the first one)
Spoiler

So, 1 week into HC and I'm ready to dual wield Mjolner ;)

You are my 2nd least favorite person in this thread :p

Who's #1? :D
gotta love how HighTime rages about casuals while having only 3/8

Better get that challenges, at least 6/8 everything less is filthy casual mate!
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info