Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

Somebody tell all of the people that have quit the game to hurry and come back, it's all fixed now!
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:44:02 AM
Wow, that's quite the concession. Were these changes something you guys really felt the game needed or was it more in response to common complaints?
"
Chris wrote:
All rare and super-rare Unique items now drop four times as often as they previously did. Yes, this means that four times as many Mjölners or Shavronne's Wrappings will now drop.

I like the change, I'm just surprised that it took so long to have a change like that.

The 4x droprate is a huge change. And whenever I see huge changes I can't help but wonder if it hadn't been possible to address this issue earlier. But as I said I'm happy with the change, so maybe I'll actually find a shavs one day.
"
xsargosss wrote:
seriously guys ? prices dropped like 3-4 times already for last few months and 4 times drop rate gonna put even low value stuff already to trash, for example shavs used to be 80-100 exa, atm it's 25 exa and it's stil dropping down on price. After patch it will be like 5-10 exa ?
Ok, you removed Eternals that totally screwed up crafting, you made mirrors more value. now you're just gonna destroy everything else .... Thanks GGG, feels like the end of this Path is comming faster than I was thinking for me.

DO ppl a favor. Don't deploy that patch so quickly, let ppl discuss a bit.

It's all relative.

Sure, things will sell for less. But it will also cost less to buy things. Relax. You'll still be the boss of the economy.

Think of it this way; If all of we casual lowbies quit playing the game, who are the hardcore economy players going to buy from on the cheap and sell to on the premium?
"
xsargosss wrote:
seriously guys ? prices dropped like 3-4 times already for last few months and 4 times drop rate gonna put even low value stuff already to trash, for example shavs used to be 80-100 exa, atm it's 25 exa and it's stil dropping down on price. After patch it will be like 5-10 exa ?
Ok, you removed Eternals that totally screwed up crafting, you made mirrors more value. now you're just gonna destroy everything else .... Thanks GGG, feels like the end of this Path is comming faster than I was thinking for me.

DO ppl a favor. Don't deploy that patch so quickly, let ppl discuss a bit.

Its doesnt look like you playing the game anymore...otherwise you would knew why the prices of the Shav's dropped down...Awakening release and many of the changes to the skill tree and skills/gems affected many items.

PPl pricing they items wrongly and hardly ever sell plenty of Shav's on sell and no buyers why? coz they still to expansive now sitting on the items if you aim big profit isnt always smart.

Im not to exited about the change so far i got 0 of those so if you increase a 0 x4 it's still gonna be 0 xD
so maybe rat's nest won't be 6 fucking ex anymore in wb woot
Wow what an awesome change to unique item drop rates. :D Thank you GGG for doing this! Now I feel I can finally try out some builds that I want if I can get the required uniques to drop.
Achievement hunter!
I remember a time when 5L anything was insanely rare, a 6L anything was worthy of a trophy room and GGG came out with some changes which allowed anyone to get there hands on them and the forums cried that it was the end of the world and the game would turn into Diablo3 trash level. That was a much much much bigger change to character power level compared to a few super unqiues gaining some fractions of a % to drop.
Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat Server Test, and Winner of the First Ever Cut-Throat League Event!
"
ZaM wrote:
I thought "twink" was a term referring to scrawny gay men clearly I was mistaken.

lol wtf? take that shit to Urban Dictionary if you want to spread some hipster slang propaganda.
Last edited by neonive on Sep 1, 2015, 10:32:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info