Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

I was so sour I absolutely REFUSED to use a Goldrim under any circumstances. Now I can desalinate and have one to use again.

On a serious note, great changes. Some build-defining uniques and items are certainly gated behind divination cards and that they will be more farmable is delightful. As far as t2 and t1 unique drops: I am very happy about this. These items will still be a lofty endgame goal, 6 linking them even more so still. Some items need to be rare... However, gating builds by rarity is a very sensitive business. Lightning coil might be in a league of its own, BUT the other T1 items being more available opens up a lot of build options for me. :D

I'll also be looking forward to more Voltxic Rifts, Doomsowers, Soul Takers, Bringer of Rains, and HOPEFULLY Rathpith Globes.

I'll be returning for the rest of the league if school lets me, and this patch looks like a good time to do so.

Keep up the good work, GGG.
Wooots!!!! i like this :D
The daiblo3ification of PoE has begun :(
IGN: @MollariFindsStuff
Livestream: twitch.tv/MollariGaming
http://www.Mollari.com
Don't like making uniques more common. (from a standard league point of view)
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Does this mean the Brittle Emperor Voll's Devotion Corrupted Implicit card will stay the same rarity as before? if so, great imo! Really wondering the answer to this though.
Wow. I wonder how this would affect T1 unique prices :o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
OMG 4x the shavs.

Wow
"
darkjoy wrote:
I knew it would happen eventually.

Cry about it long enough and GGG will cave. Happens every time. We all knew this would happen.

Sellers are gonna be in a rush now, gonna be hustling to sell that Shavs while it's still worth something!
"
Lezaford wrote:
"
jjrap wrote:
Does the change to those Uniques drop rate apply to chance orbs too?

can ggg reply to this please :/ ?

another one
BM 2H Big Physical Bigger AoE Ground Slam guide [1.3 Torment] - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174531
"
Jerle wrote:
Wow. I wonder how this would affect T1 unique prices :o

1c, baby!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info