where do i get this "on probation" supporter tag from?

when I see a tag probation I wonder, what did this man to deserve this?
Then i feel envy, pehaps he has the balls to write the things that many of us can't.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
"
diegodgo87 wrote:
when I see a tag probation I wonder, what did this man to deserve this?
Then i feel envy, pehaps he has the balls to write the things that many of us can't.

Dats Deep
"
vio wrote:
"
Bars wrote:
How could someone be an idiot if there were no one around to call them an idiot? :P

it's even worse, in a world full of idiots, the only sane one left is the idiot.

Indeed! The plot thickens...
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:

:D

How could someone be an idiot if there were no one around to call them an idiot? :P

If an idiot derps in the forest, does he make sound and fury, signifying nothing? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
Bars wrote:

:D

If an idiot derps in the forest, does he make sound and fury, signifying nothing? =^[.]^=

A horse enters a bar. "What do you want", asks him the bartender. "A lemonade, and make it with two straws cause I'm starving".
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
A horse enters a bar.

Barman says "Jesus fucking Christ, there's a horse in here!!"
Casually casual.

It is interesting how much it has changed. I remember in open beta, you had to really, really cross the line and then go into uncharted territory to grab a probation. Things are definitely more civil these days, but they are also a lot less active, forum wise.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
It is interesting how much it has changed. I remember in open beta, you had to really, really cross the line and then go into uncharted territory to grab a probation. Things are definitely more civil these days, but they are also a lot less active, forum wise.

This^^ Getting that special forum tag, is seemingly so hot right now. Laughably easy to get. I find myself more active on another forum dedicated to POE. I think it is telling when Chris himself is as well...

That said, I do still appreciate these forums, they hold some nice info.
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
"
reboticon wrote:

I don't even remember seeing probations. It was either ban or you're A-OK. These days even saying "fuck" in any casual sense gets you on probation.
i think forum support is one of the few jobs where the more you do your job, the less you have to do afterwards.

tempting...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info