where do i get this "on probation" supporter tag from?

Bad behavior is easy just say some un PC shit that will get you kicked out of class at our hippy commie washout infested universities.
Git R Dun!
insulting charan seems to be an instant way to get it
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Time is better spent in game then on the forums anyways.
GGG - Why you no?
"
. . .

Signature made me giggle.

/tips hat

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
. . .

Signature made me giggle.

/tips hat

Peace,

-Boem-

I heard signature replies are the new meta..
You know it takes to farm? It takes BRASS BALLS to farm items and currency. Go and do likewise gents. Currency is out there. You pick it up, it's yours. You don't, I got no sympathy for you.
A.B.F. --- Always Be Farming
I think it comes naturally when you care deeply about the game, have a strong opinion about a certain subject being discussed and/or some real life issues as well.

The "catalyst" is usually the comment of some guy trying to be smart or belittling that aggravates you more than it should, which results in you replying in a manner fueled by all the things that you might have had on your mind that day.

I think being put on probation is really helpful sometimes, in order to get your priorities straight, take a breather, remind you of what really matters and stop caring that much. I applaud support for reading every little hate filled post and doing what they do. I hope i would get put on probation more often than i do, not because it's "cool" to show a red supporter tag or any tag at all under your name, but because it would mean that i started giving too many wrongly targeted fucks again.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Sep 5, 2015, 11:23:37 AM
"
There's still a certain sting when you're probated. My one-monther was delivered halfway through a holiday I was taking in Tokyo at the time (yeah, I was posting even then, for god's sake...I need help) and Support/the devs knew it wouldn't really affect me...but it still smarted.

I thought it'd make me play more but it makes me really dislike PoE and support and the devs and the internet in general temporarily so usually when I'm probated I go do other things. Not even productive things. I finish backlogged console games, because just being at the PC to me screams 'PoE forum time!' and, yeah.

Well, honestly, I think if someone probated you for a year or so, they'd be doing you a huge favor :D
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Oh, if I were from GGG, I would do my best to keep you in the game and forum for as long as possible. I didn't say it would be a favor to them :P
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
It's easy to get on probation. Someone with some supporter title calls you an idiot and moron for not agreeing with them, you tell them that just because they spend more money on this game than you doesn't make them any more right and bam, they report you and you get on probation for attacking them (never mind that they called you names and attacked you directly before, and after).

We are all equal, some more than others but still.
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
"
Ludak021 wrote:
It's easy to get on probation. Someone with some supporter title calls you an idiot and moron for not agreeing with them, you tell them that just because they spend more money on this game than you doesn't make them any more right and bam, they report you and you get on probation for attacking them (never mind that they called you names and attacked you directly before, and after).

We are all equal, some more than others but still.

good to know heh heh heh =)
Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 5, 2015, 11:35:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info