Upcoming Divination Cards

Hey look!

More div cards that I won't ever see beyond this post and people linking them in trade chat.

Great job GGG. Love'em. Too bad I won't ever get to have them.
I am most excited about The Fox. The rest are probably too rare to worry about (bar The Survivalist). .
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
What does the fox say?
"
Ward wrote:
Why did you allowed that Mirror of Kalandra card pass? I predict it can greatly distort market and currency prices, although I may overestimate it's effect but yet I didn't expected you'd allow mirror of kalandra cards ,since then hordes of people would like to make that one and eventually game would be flooded with mirror cards.

Probably because they didn't design the economy to be stagnant. They designed it to be healthy and dynamic, which new items contribute to.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Ward wrote:
Why did you allowed that Mirror of Kalandra card pass? I predict it can greatly distort market and currency prices, although I may overestimate it's effect but yet I didn't expected you'd allow mirror of kalandra cards ,since then hordes of people would like to make that one and eventually game would be flooded with mirror cards.

Probably because they didn't design the economy to be stagnant. They designed it to be healthy and dynamic, which new items contribute to.

Ah but the real question is: are they succeeding?
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Aug 26, 2015, 9:34:35 PM
confirmed by data mining that the fox gives lvl20 enhance.

/troll

On a side note some cards are real design issues. When I see a designer pointing out that cards droprates doesn't matter hence they are releases I'm mad.

Lucky connexion cards. Character lvl91 on warband(stoped 1 month or more ago, stoped 2w after release) with no 6L so I did the smartass and priorised warf/pier/shipyard(low number of runs). Well I go 0 Lucky connexions cards.

More: Fuse rate is correlated to chaos rate as always but chaos value has been halved roughly. So fusings do not worth a dime.

So basically lucky connexion was good for self found or optimised farm in design but has strictly no sense atm. It exists just to make people rage it seems.
mirror cards atart at 10 ex each lol.
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Ward wrote:

Ah but the real question is: are they succeeding?

Succeeding as much as a goat trying to fly with a jetpack.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Darn, that 82 map card will make my Explorer reward seem less ridiculous...
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
"
SenorPez wrote:
What does the fox say?

Q Q Q Q QQQ WHY DON'T I HAVE A MIRROR YET
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info