Upcoming Divination Cards

"
1988288 wrote:
There should be a pop-up for a mirror card - "don't get scammed, research the price for it". Poor people selling their mirrors already for 5ex, what's the card going for? 10 chaos?

what's a mirror worth? it depends.

for me it's worth nothing: i wouldn't use it because i have no items it is worth using on and i don't have the currency for a mirror fee either. so it would rot in the stash as kind of a trophy.

edit: and i don't sell my trophies :)
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Aug 26, 2015, 10:34:37 AM
"
vio wrote:
"
1988288 wrote:
There should be a pop-up for a mirror card - "don't get scammed, research the price for it". Poor people selling their mirrors already for 5ex, what's the card going for? 10 chaos?

what's a mirror worth? it depends.

for me it's worth nothing: i wouldn't use it because i have no items it is worth using on and i don't have the currency for a mirror fee either. so it would rot in the stash as kind of a trophy.

edit: and i don't sell my trophies :)
Eh, you can always sell it right?
path of exile expert
Mirrors are back why?

Mirrors should not have been added in the first place and 2.0 just removed them from the game.
"
Chris wrote:
It's worth noting that as we keep releasing Divination Cards, their overall drop rate goes up because there are more to find. We don't reduce the chance of existing ones as we add new ones.

Thank you. I wondered.
-r
PS: Loving all the new stuff--act4, div cards, jewels on the passive, everything!
-=-
Sometimes… not so simple.
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Mirrors are back why?

Mirrors should not have been added in the first place and 2.0 just removed them from the game.

you probably refer to eternals which were removed. but you're right when it comes to mirrors, in a way...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
card system is good but with 0.00000000000001 chance to drop rate is making boring game
my all friends stop play game already waiting for new league with decent rates and new thinks
ty cya 4 months later
Why did you allowed that Mirror of Kalandra card pass? I predict it can greatly distort market and currency prices, although I may overestimate it's effect but yet I didn't expected you'd allow mirror of kalandra cards ,since then hordes of people would like to make that one and eventually game would be flooded with mirror cards.
"
Ward wrote:
Why did you allowed that Mirror of Kalandra card pass? I predict it can greatly distort market and currency prices, although I may overestimate it's effect but yet I didn't expected you'd allow mirror of kalandra cards ,since then hordes of people would like to make that one and eventually game would be flooded with mirror cards.

mirror car will be probably even rarer than a mirror so xD
How many mirrors will it cost to buy mirror cards to get a mirror? =P ROFL, I don't think there are enough exalts in the entire system to buy a full set of cards.

I'm also with the guy who mentioned warbands unique drops. Think I got one so far and seriously they need to drop more with how often I run into them...and that's without even trying to find them etc.
i wonder how long it will take to even learn where the mirror card drops.

i love div cards but i think their drop rates are ridiculously confined. i think i can count on one hand how many sets ive turned in that were self-found (and it's probably less than 5). the rest i had to buy, which im ok with, but not to this extent. i feel the right balance isn't there yet, and i keep hoping this will change as more cards are released but i dont know.

however, to be honest i cant tell if this is because of the choice of the design from the supporter, or because the implementation of the drop rate.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info