Upcoming Divination Cards

"
bruno2332 wrote:
I think that Cards are a good alternative way to find what you REALLY are looking for if you dedicate the time to it instead of looking for the drop. In other words, we don't know the exact drop rate value, but by experience it's higher than the chance to get the item by drop. This card's system works for me as well to many other players. You want it, you give your effort and will to get it, then you have it.

I think this is exactly it. Even if the drop rate was lower, being able to farm for something that is guaranteed to have at least one of the attributes that you need is great.
"
Washu wrote:
"
bruno2332 wrote:
I think that Cards are a good alternative way to find what you REALLY are looking for if you dedicate the time to it instead of looking for the drop. In other words, we don't know the exact drop rate value, but by experience it's higher than the chance to get the item by drop. This card's system works for me as well to many other players. You want it, you give your effort and will to get it, then you have it.

I think this is exactly it. Even if the drop rate was lower, being able to farm for something that is guaranteed to have at least one of the attributes that you need is great.

Sure, for the lower end content.
Stuff stuck in the, lets say 82 maps, not so much.
more hrs to spend for 1 card. meh... put some thing useful for all please not just for end game pro and rich people.
"
Qiox wrote:
The mirror card only drops in Twilight Strand Normal.

True story.
Let me guess. The mirror card will drop on 82 maps so that only the players who are already geared well enough (read: wealthy) can actually find them?
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Can we please get rid of Scholar (x40 scroll of ID)? There is no more disappointing divination card than that.
Well The Gambler just got even better.
Now with a chance for 1/9 mirror
Last edited by Mariadelchen on Aug 31, 2015, 5:07:54 PM
When is this patch supposed to be deployed ?
11211 never forgetti
We've also made a change in that patch where full stacks of Divination Cards show their quantity number in a different colour. This lets you easily see which stacks of Cards in your stash are full stacks.

Did you forget to put this in? Stacks look the same as ever
soon we mirror a perfect rare item and corrupt it for fun!
IGN:_T_H_A_N_A_T_O_S_

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info