Upcoming Divination Cards

"
Nivius wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
It's worth noting that as we keep releasing Divination Cards, their overall drop rate goes up because there are more to find. We don't reduce the chance of existing ones as we add new ones.

couldn't you guys add so that the small card icon in the inventory shows what card it is, it is really hard to organize it when in the stash and you have like 20 started stacks

I haven't tried this, but maybe you could use the search function with the card you just got on that tab where you keep yer stacks. Theoretically it should show that stack.

If that's not the case and that doesn't work. Then I'd like to see the ALT function show the name of the stacks in inventory. Because I agree, it is a little annoying trying to find which stack to toss that card into.
"
Weed wrote:
"
Arrogant wrote:
MIRROR CARD

Gonna be rarer than Brittle Emperor card (1 in 200+ runs)

well .. RNG .. and 200 is way too low .. i had around 1000 runs and never saw that card
ig: rokki_xXx
Same Rokki, i mean sh*t you can buy a Voll's Devotion for 20 ex why it has to be so rare
"
Krobelux wrote:
Does "The Dragon's Heart" confirm that there were dragons in Wraeclast? I hope so. I want to update my Dragon theory thread I posted a coupe years ago.

Of course there were once dragons in Wraeclast. What do you think eat people back before people started eating people?
"
"
Krobelux wrote:
Does "The Dragon's Heart" confirm that there were dragons in Wraeclast? I hope so. I want to update my Dragon theory thread I posted a coupe years ago.

Of course there were once dragons in Wraeclast. What do you think eat people back before people started eating people?

i heard from a reliable source that wraeclast dragons used to feed on endgame maps, making them sparse. they got extinct after an angry reddit mob hunted them down for it but the damage was done already.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
Galtrovan wrote:
Mirrors are back why?

Mirrors should not have been added in the first place and 2.0 just removed them from the game.

you probably refer to eternals which were removed. but you're right when it comes to mirrors, in a way...

Oooppppps. I guess Mirrors still are a thing. However, I still believe they should have never been added to the game.
"
Taudlitz wrote:
really surprised that Gentleman card gives swords as dagger would fit picture and flavor text much more

"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."

"
ChiefOluk wrote:
"
Darkenspirit wrote:
Is it possible to get a level 20 Empower, Enlighten or Enhance from the Gift of the Gemling Queen?

No, because divination cards can't be made to give items that can't drop naturally.

Yeah, because 3S 5L staves totally drop naturally...
GREAT :D ty GGG, pls we really need some icon minimap, i am a deaf person, that really would help me.. pls pls pls ty
Im gonna find those mirror cards and trade em for like 10000000000 Chaos orbs like everyone else does with them in-game.

People PLEASE stop over pricing those gad damn cards sun ova biiii
My assumption is that the mirror card was collected from a gambler set. Definitely adds value to the gambler sets.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info