New UI Mockup

cool looks for the coolest game!!!
I love this mockup, it looks so clean and beautiful when the other just like flat and bland. I think my favorite part is the etchings in the stone on the paper doll. Those are fabulous.

I have to ask though, what is the white gem next to the QWERT skills? I assume the [$] is for the cash shop, but I can't quite place what that gem would be, if anything.
looks great. keep it up PoE. you've already won me over and i haven't gotten a beta invite yet :D
Wow awesome!
El infierno es vivir cada día, sin saber la razón de tu existencia.
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:
I have to ask though, what is the white gem next to the QWERT skills? I assume the [$] is for the cash shop, but I can't quite place what that gem would be, if anything.

That gem is something special.

"
phaded wrote:
The main gameplay area isn't going to be blurred out when you open your inventory right?

That's right, it's just an effect they added to the mockup.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Septile wrote:
"
DemonicGoblin wrote:

That gem is something special.

Gee that helps a lot! lol

Hope you're enjoying your game time.
"
Chris wrote:
This mockup is hopefully what Path of Exile will look like within the next few weeks.

(The text at the top is missing a border, will be fixed.)

Nice piece of detail! I like it!
I've gotta say that as much as I love the attention to detail on the UI, I hope that the item pictures/icons remain as high of quality as the mock up indicates. Otherwise the UI work is all for nothing. It irks me when devs of similar games take things like that for granted.

Loving the fine detail on everything, great job so far.
This will be such a drastic improvement. I can't really find anything that I see wrong with it either and I'm usually picky when it comes to the interface.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info