New UI Mockup

That's really nice I really like the overall design
how about a now and then picture for comparison?
ooo that sounds good compare and contrast the likes and differences between the mana, bag, and health systems in the pictures past and present.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
Last edited by mininuked on Aug 11, 2011, 2:00:02 AM
awesome ^^
When will it be implemented?
Hack&Slash lover!
Few months ago I was posting here about old UI. That I don't like it, that current graphic art style of the game just dosen't fit into it and so on. Now I can tell you... that this new UI is looking perfect! Holy shit, it's superb! Good job team! Now, I must enter beta phase some how heh...
Last edited by Oconnel on Aug 11, 2011, 2:00:33 AM
Wow, that's beautiful. Maybe the overall art style will be overhauled like this before release, too?
"
majpronin wrote:
well this looks like any other hack & slash game would look. Is it Diablo mod? 2 orbs? Same paperdoll and inventory? Cant think of something more creative?

What, like a real money auction house?
oh my gosh, that is so awesome
The rate at which you guys fix things is astonishing. I'm so glad to have finally found a game where the developers seem to care about the community. Keep up the amazing work Chis and team.

Can't wait to play the finished product :D
Oh, Canada.
That looks amazing! I really hope you guys can pull it off as you want. Honestly thats the one thing that bothered me about the looks in PoE, and the mock up takes care of that and then some.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info