New UI Mockup

A big improvement, it adds more character and a more "bleak" look than the older one, adding even more to PoE's atmosphere and style.
DOPE!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT!!!!
Oh wow, those orbs are beautiful. I liked the old hand drawn look as well, but after seeing these, old one seems really dated. Your artists do great work

I am a bit upset as I apparently type keys slower than the rest of the population. Missed all those keys even though I got the tweet instantly. Slow fingers :(
The graphics on the inventory screen look great. I assume the background screen of the character casting is blurred just for contrast and not what it should look like if you open your inventory while fighting. (I'm sure it won't be that blurred, but still, if you could give us an accurate example that would be great)
Last edited by AnafielDelauny on Aug 11, 2011, 1:56:30 AM
Ever since I seen the artwork and designs for weapons this game was like a muse to me, with its sweet music and beautiful graphics drawing me ever so inward in depth with its storyline. Truly im happy about being able to play it soon. When I do get to play it i will play the hell out of it....also i think I should write a sticky note for feed back purposes to remind me later on when im in game.
I can see the first witch being made then a comment by the villagers. Villagers: KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!
Oh wow! Excellent work guys :)
Looks great!
Wow! That is a sweet looking UI! I'm really digging the girls on the health and mana orb =)
WOOOOO_NESS_OF_DOOM!!!!!
Simply amazing, the UI was the only thing I didn't really like before, but that mockup just blew my mind.
well this looks like any other hack & slash game would look. Is it Diablo mod? 2 orbs? Same paperdoll and inventory? Cant think of something more creative?
HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS FUFCKINNG AWESOMEEEE *ORGARMS AND DIES*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info