Developer Questions and Answers

let us CTRL-click divination card to the divination-card-npc (and back also) :) ty!
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
do summon skeletons have a base block chance since they are carrying shields? and how many vendor recipes are there in total? thank you.
Why are you changing stuff like the vacuum ghost farming mid-league? It's not as if the method was far too risky to try in a HC league, and the current SC league's economy was already going down the drain.

Why change that at a time when - again - a certain demographic benefitted greatly for a few weeks, and when the "normal" players get to the point of being able to do it as well you cut it off?

Also, why are you changing it in a way that also affects solo players, instead of using a mechanic that only nerfs the vacuum farming?
I know you said no questions about future content... but I've got to wonder, does the Blood of Corruption unique have anything to do with it? I mean... its timely addition to the game and by who is awfully suspect lore wise considering the Awakening killed most of the characters of yore Wraeclast-wise.
hi Chris
when we gonna have a Herald of fire, ice, thunder MTX? :)
did you consider removing fracture map mod from the game until at least you fix the crash issue?
it's not really fun playing around map crashing, and only going back after full clear and picking up the most valuable items, because theres risk of map crashing after each trip back.
Can you please change Puncture to be a support gem. Physical attacks are underpowered at the moment.
Is there any discussion at all of Grinding Gear GAMES developing another game yet or all efforts 'geared' towards Path of Exile?

Has the addition of another character class ever been considered.
It is desirable to consider any changes to the drawings and in particular the appearance of the characters. It would be wonderful if each object can be seen on the body of the character (rings, belts, amulets, etc.). And not only to distinguish large objects like armor and weapons. I think everybody would agree with that and it would be pretty cool. And I think you have something in mind for a long time especially for graphics in all its aspects.
Greetings from Bulgaria.
dont you guys think,that it is very sad that items that were in past in the shop,will never be in store? im talking mainly about items from supporter packs but also limited action,such as pilgrim hat etc.do you plan something that the customer will be able to buy things,that were for sale in the past? it is very sad to see the most bad ass weapon effects,when you find out that you cant buy them. talking about Eternal Weapon Effect, Exalted Weapon Effect, Divine Weapon Effect, Regal Weapon Effect.most of us would like to have them but we didnt know that the game exist.more sad to hear a player that already has these items saying,they cant be for sale better said -> we already have them we dont care about others.

overall it is actually very sad story :),no offense,i just had it in my mind.btw great work on awakening.im really enjoying it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info