Developer Questions and Answers

1 - As many people already said:

- Will you make it possible to complete a master mission WITHOUT going back to them? It's a total waste of time. Just have a message pop-up "Mission Complete" and a window with the current Master XP.

2 - Many master missions are almost impossible to do with certain characters (e.g. Vorici's keep guards alive, etc ). Are you planning to change that? IMHO missions are super boring and they distract from playing the game.

3 - Are you planning to redesign Act 3 - Act 4 certain areas? Why have people skip many areas when they reroll characters? E.g. Sceptre of God and almost all of Act 4 after Dried Lake /Mines.

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
-What is the max number of players at same time after the expansion release on PoE vanilla servers, russian servers and taiwan servers?

-What is the % of people using lockstep/deterministic net coderation?

-What is the % of people using loot filters/not using one?

-Is GGG pleased with amount of the support, and is it enough so you can continue to work on the game and new content?

-Can we have a league where progression and balance is made around player but not economy and trade? Maybe a void league like it was the case with the short rouge exiles everywhere one some time ago.

-Any plans for more graphic options?

-Paid leagues?

Last edited by Ragnar119 on Aug 24, 2015, 8:03:39 AM
Yo!

Are there any plans or ideas being considered for a second project to be developed after or alongside PoE at any point in the future?
Not a request or a complaint, just a point of interest.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Most players right now feel that the introduced skill "Wild Strike" is lackluster. Do you guys feel the same way? If yes, what are your plans to improve it in the future? If not, why do you think most players have this perception?
It's pretty difficult to get a good amount of life at the dex side of the tree. is there any plans to throw some more life wheels into that area? ... please?
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Greetings GGG,

My name is Raw and I have been running a guild now since December of 2013. Previously we were just a group of friends. However, when my friends list got too large the natural progression was to get everyone on the same page.

I would like to commend you and your team for doing a great job on PoE especially for 2.0. My only complaint is that you had promised more control for guild leaders. It makes it very difficult to maintain a guild full of active players when I have no way of checking last login time. My plan was to remove people from the guild who have been inactive a week + unless they give me a written LoA (leave of absence) on the forums. We were also promised an item log for the guild stash which has not appeared yet. These changes not being implemented yet has caused some drama for not only my guild but several other leaders I know.

I hope you are able to see this message and it strikes home. I will ask my questions in the form of questions now. :)

1) Will you be adding last login timers for player accounts that reflect their last time signed into the game?

2) Will you be adding a text item logger for the guild stash? A thought I had was to allow us to enable it for certain pages only. That way you wont get a clogged up text file of people removing and adding gems. My guild has a page we use just for trades. I obviously would want to turn it on for that page.

Have a wonderful day everyone,
- Raw
RawTalent - Guild Leader - Sons of Shiva

www.twitch.tv/rawtalentd3
Do you have any plans on adding a Hideout DPS test dummy? (I would pay for this (as long as I can see some numbers))

Are there any plans to allow the Raise Spectre gem to keep its spectres on logout? (Like the Animate Guardian)
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"

What do you get in return?
2) You have max light radius all the time.

This is actually a potential downside for some players.
As a summoner, I would love to know about any changes to spectres; especially regarding them persisting through log outs, and the struggle of having low lvl spectres until you find relpacements in high level maps. Are there plans to address these issues in particular?
You might remember the post I made on Reddit about Viper Strike earlier this year and I would like to ask if it's possible to make Viper Strike as it was before it was turned into a generic phys conversion skill? I feel that the way it is now makes it very lacklucster to really any other melee skill and if it was a meaningless melee hit that caused a stacking DoT, like before, people would be more inclined to use it simply because it's different.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info