[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Hmmm, take Necromancer sub class, mistress skill.
Then use Cast when damaged, desecration, bone offering=increased defense?
may i know is this build Uber viable?
@crazynaix

Hey,

I tried out the Atrophy line in the last league. I lost DPS based on my current tree. If it works for you, then go for it. The one thing I noticed is that you do not get the 4% increased cast speed with Chaos Skills. This build just happens to do 100% Chaos damage if you have a legacy Consuming Dark, it is still a classified as a fire skill as far as I can tell.

I think you probably lost a lot of HP (not taking the Devotion Line). This build is squishy as is. I would not want to lose 400+ HP. My DPS in the new league is just fine. I am almost at 70k with a 5 link (IGN PyrocA if you want to look at the build - Profile is open). I have killed all the way up to tier 15 maps with no issues. The only thing left to do is Uber although I doubt I will try it in this league. It would mean I would have to 6L & get much better gear. I would rather just finish my achievements.

@Zweiwei

Hey,
I tried Uber in the Standard League (before this expansion). I got 1 timed by the Vaal, yes 6 times. I believe if you can get by the Vaal then as long as you are careful you can get through the rest. This expansion gave me 30k more DPS. All I had to do was swap out 1 gem. I will try again in standard once my achievements are complete in this league. I need to farm Hope. I think I can kill Uber.

I believe Rusherboy is working on an alternative tree that is more defensive & can handle Uber while still keeping the DPS around 100k.

@xecutable

Hey,

I think it just might be your gear. My numbers between the Scion & Witch were almost the same with the exact same gear. The build was always squishy even with the witch.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.

Hi so i tried your build but my dps is 8k [4k+4k]
pls fix me

I also get decent cyclone build without the dagger
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 22, 2016, 1:41:10 PM
I think you are in the wrong area? This is a Dual Flame Totem Build. I see Cyclone gems in your BP. What level are your Dual Flame Totem Gems? Are you using the same 6 we are? Are you following the same tree as Rusherboy?

My gear is on page 25 on this post. Take a look. That's the best I can offer if you are actually interested in a Dual Flame Totem Build. Rusherboy's in on the main page. You need different shield / helmet / boots for this build. I am not sure about your jewelry as there is nothing posted. If you are following this guide coming from a Cyclone build, chances are you will need to change all your jewelry closer to match Rusherboy's.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405905/page/25
Last edited by Ahewaz on Mar 22, 2016, 2:37:21 PM
"
Ahewaz wrote:
I think you are in the wrong area? This is a Dual Flame Totem Build. I see Cyclone gems in your BP. What level are your gems Dual Flame Totem Gems? Are you using the same 6 we are? Are you following the same tree as Rusherboy?

My gear is on page 25 on this post. Take a look. That's the best I can offer if you are actually interested in a Dual Flame Totem Build. Rusherboy's in on the main page. You need different shield / helmet / boots for this build. I am not sure about your jewelry as there is nothing posted. If you are following this guide coming from a Cyclone build, chances are you will need to change all your jewelry closer to match Rusherboy's.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1405905/page/25

I do not see how would any of his items upgrade my dps considering that they offer 0 to dps
surviability is not problem for me

and yes i use same build as him but marauder tree.
I have only 4k flame totem tool dps
and i can place 2 = 8k
I can not kill anything in merciless with that low dps.I have tons of rings and amulets.
Spoiler
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 22, 2016, 2:41:33 PM
Without being able to see all your gear / gems / tree there is nothing I can do to help you.

Sorry,

I've been playing/testing this old build in the new patch in SC.

It does Atziri runs easily. Haven't tried uber yet, no sac bits.

Currently got 73.943K per totem plus searing bond @ 112.90. [Three totems]

I put it together on my lvl 87 ascended witch using Malediction, Profane Bloom and Void Beacon.

She goes very well with legacy gear... Infernal Mantle and Consuming Dark.

Waiting on Rusherboy's version to be finalised to finish her off, although as I said, she easily handles Atziri runs.

R.

Tried dual wielding on a quick Atziri run just to see the difference.

I used an old Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Scepter in my off hand.

Got around 88+K per totem and about 135.84 on searing bond...3 totems...unbuffed in HO.

[The searing bond totem is BIS for those damn snakes.]

Everything dropped faster, especially Trio.

Only two splits from Atziri then down she went.

Pretty impressive, considering that I just threw this build together from old stuff.

Only problem was my fire res and ES were both lower without my shield on.

I had two Unique monsters pop up while clearing the trash mobs.

Maybe because I was killing faster than usual, I don't know.

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what Rusherboy comes up with.

R.

Last edited by Rayzabladez on Mar 24, 2016, 3:46:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info