[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Nope. No secret at all. My profile is open. You can click on it anytime.

Tree - Rusherboy, I got some new gear so I changed the tree a little. I removed the 30 Dex & 2 Life & Chaos Resists - loss of 120 HP. I added the elemental damage nodes at the top along with 1 more jewel slot.

Gear - Items were either bought or dropped from a mob I put out of his or her misery.

BP 6 Link - 11 Ex

You do not need a 6 link. If I remove a slot right now I can still do well over 50K base DPS. A 5 link BP is easy to get at 1 Ex tops. Muzzol posted he took Atziri down with 5 links. I would wager Rusherboy could even do it with 4. /Challenge

Spoiler

Weapon - 50 Chaos
Spoiler

Shield - Dropped in the wild
Spoiler

Rings / Amulet - Dropped
Spoiler

Belt - Beat up Atziri for it.
Spoiler

Boots - Dropped
Spoiler

Gloves - 2 Ex
Spoiler

Head - Dropped
Spoiler

Jewels - Not sure why people do not use more jewel slots. A well designed jewel without using exalts can still net you 2500 to 5000 DPS. All my jewels (except 1) were made with Alteration, Augmentation, and Regal Orbs. On average each jewel cost me about 200 Alts, a few Augs, a Regal or 3, & 1 or 2 Scouring's + Trans if I had to start again.

Spoiler

4598.1 DPS

3088.8 DPS

2806.9 DPS

3354 DPS

This little freak of nature actually dropped in the wild.

Spoiler

3153.5 DPS

Edit - New DPS

Spoiler

Flame Totem 21
Empower 3
Added Chaos Damage 20/20
Void Manipulation 20/20
Controlled Destruction 20/23
Faster Casting 20/20

DPS 77,648.9
HP 3980
ES 2134

Total DPS 77,648.9
Level 20 Flame Golem 80,118.7
Shaman's Dominion 86,563.2
15% Atziri's Promise 97,518.8
Level 15 Vaal Haste 112,588.9
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Feb 17, 2016, 10:05:49 PM
Rigwald Level 80.

Thank you for info. I changed from fire to chaos as you did. My gear is not amazing like yours. But the dmg is awesome. And you don't need to ignore maps with Fire resistance. Flammability.. wow :)

Can you give some information on few questions?

1) If I have 5L. What gems should I use. I mean which of your 6 is the worst?

2) Is there big difference between Flame totem 20lvl and 21lvl?
"
Ahewaz wrote:

Jewels - Not sure why people do not use more jewel slots. A well designed jewel without using exalts can still net you 2500 to 5000 DPS. All my jewels (except 1) were made with Alteration, Augmentation, and Regal Orbs. On average each jewel cost me about 200 Alts, a few Augs, a Regal or 3, & 1 or 2 Scouring's + Trans if I had to start again.

4598.1 DPS

3088.8 DPS

2806.9 DPS

3354 DPS

This little freak of nature actually dropped in the wild.

3153.5 DPS

but this numbers are affected by your tree and gear multipliers, right?

I mean, those are not absolute numbers and can change from char to char.
ara va de bo, que de bo va!
@akiris - Rusherboy posted on the main page. A level 21 Flame Totem will give you 2-3k more DPS. It is also important to remember totems were nerfed in the lower stages & made more powerful in the later stages so every level helps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1488901

Based on my gear / tree - Empower level 3 is my weakest gem followed by Added Chaos Damage.

@muzzol - You are correct. The numbers are based on my tree / gear. They will vary unless you have the exact same tree / gear. The numbers posted are the amount of DPS I get when I pop the jewel into a socket. Sorry if it caused any confusion.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
@akiris - Rusherboy posted on the main page. A level 21 Flame Totem will give you 2-3k more DPS. It is also important to remember totems were nerfed in the lower stages & made more powerful in the later stages so every level helps.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1488901

Based on my gear / tree - Empower level 3 is my weakest gem followed by Added Chaos Damage.

@muzzol - You are correct. The numbers are based on my tree / gear. They will vary unless you have the exact same tree / gear. The numbers posted are the amount of DPS I get when I pop the jewel into a socket. Sorry if it caused any confusion.

Thank you for the answers. I mean this chaos build is awesome. With 2EX (1EX 5L infernal and without Maligaro's. 1EX for other items) budget you can deal more than 70k dps. Playing Tier 12 maps I even put IIR gem to Infernal and can do these maps without any problems. You don't care any fire, cold.. resistances. Nothing. Just go ant kill it. For my private purposes I even using Zombie gem. I like that they do tanking.

Next league I wanted to change build to another. Buy now I want play it again just from start. Wish you more experiments on this build and please give any news if have about it.

@ Ahewaz..

Try replacing Item Rarity with Increased Critical Damage.

It gives a big boost to deeps.

R.

@Rayzabladez

Hey, my 6 gems are,

Flame Totem 21
Faster Casting 20/20
Void Manipulation 20/20
Empower Level 3
Controlled Destruction 20/23
Added Chaos Damage 20/20

Total DPS 77,648.9 - No buffs / potions.

I just have Item Rarity in because I was farming.

I have tried Increased Critical Damage 20/23. It is a downgrade from Empower level 3 which is my lowest DPS gem right now. The loss is about 2500 DPS. I think the main reason is my Crit chance is only 36.65%. My multipler is 492%.

Edit - The Controlled Destruction (neg 100% Crit Chance) is what kills me but the gem is 20K DPS to this build.

I have also tried Faster Projectiles 20/20 which was a downgrade as well but it offers safety because of the increased range. The loss is about 3000 DPS.

Thanks for the idea though.

Last edited by Ahewaz on Feb 9, 2016, 8:20:35 PM
Hello again,

I have Skyfort boots. Can I somehow add to this build? Please advise which gems would be good for this build and boots. I can even sacrifice CWDT gems.
Dear Rusherboy, Ahewaz

This build is great guys! I've been playing this game for about 2 weeks now by mostly following this guide. I managed to kill my first Atziri today with a 5L and other mediocre gear, some of my gems aren't even level 20! If anyone cares, I used Ahewaz's variation of the build, reaching about 50k tooltip dps on my totem. My profile is open, if anyone needs further info. I also recorded my run, so if people need evidence that this build is Atziri viable with crappy gear here it is.

5L Atziri run video (1 death):

Anyway, thanks again for the great guide!
Last edited by llHighFivell on Feb 17, 2016, 2:28:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info