[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

Got a crazy Talisman, I thought I would share it.

Spoiler

The 40% Item Rarity is nuts not to mention the Crit multiplier & Cast speed. The talisman gave me another 5k DPS.

83,858.2 without any pets / buffs / potions.

Now if I could get my hands on Hope, I could try Uber Atziri.

With the nerf coming to The Consuming Dark, I am not sure if this build will be viable in the next league.

Edit - Just dropped. Great way to end the league for me.

Spoiler

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Feb 28, 2016, 11:19:10 PM
Hello!
Will you update this awesome guide to 2.2?
@RReds

Hello,

I am not sure about Rusherboy,

I have decided to play the Occultist Class over the Hierophant or the Chieftain in the new league which means if you are playing those 2 but still plan on building a Crit Flame Totem build, I may not be able to help you. I will post my findings as they happen on this build.

While I have not had a chance to work out all the mechanics, The Consuming Dark build may not be viable because of the nerf. It will still be a powerful build but will not have the same potential as it did in Talisman League. Most likely Void Manipulation will not be as powerful so it would be removed from the build in favor of Increased Crit or Faster Projectiles.

The good news is regardless of the weapon you choose, you should be able to follow a similar tree. You will have to change out some gems. Until I actually get in the game, I will not be able to see what works.

My suggestion is to try & build all the related gems to this tree as soon as you get them. This way you are ready regardless of the path you take.

The gems,

Flame Totem - build at least 3 or 4. Level 21 = 2 to 3k more DPS.
Faster Casting
Controlled Destruction
Empower - Only level 4 is worth it. Level 3 is ok.
Faster Projectiles
Increased Critical Damage
Added Chaos Damage
Void Manipulation
Fire Penetration - will be useful in the beginning however if you switch to Consuming Dark then you will not need it.

Movement
Whirling Blades - Dagger Build
Faster Attacks

Movement
Lightning Warp - Wand build
Less Duration
Faster Casting

Debuffs
Flammability - Fire Build
Assassin's Mark - Consuming Dark Build

CWDT Level 1
Temporal Chains Level 3
Increased Duration level 20

Vaal Haste x 3 - Level based on how much Dex you have.
Increased Duration level 20

I think that should cover it.

Edit - If you get your hands on a +1 or +2 to all gems item, toss your Flame totem in there with Faster Casting & Faster Projectiles. That will give you more DPS in the early rounds.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Mar 3, 2016, 11:34:38 AM
Finally got Empower level 4.

The final numbers for this build for me,

Flame Totem 21
Empower 4
Added Chaos Damage 20/20
Void Manipulation 20/20
Controlled Destruction 20/23
Faster Casting 20/20

DPS 96212.1
HP 3839
ES 2205

Total DPS 96,212.1
Level 20 Flame Golem 98,982.2
Shaman's Dominion 106,854.6
15% Atziri's Promise 120,700.7
Level 15 Vaal Haste 139,758.7

See you in the next league!

You can insert the tree again ??

"
Galax201 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Ahewaz wrote:
Nope. No secret at all. My profile is open. You can click on it anytime.

Spoiler
Tree - Rusherboy, I got some new gear so I changed the tree a little. I removed the 30 Dex & 2 Life & Chaos Resists - loss of 120 HP. I added the elemental damage nodes at the top along with 1 more jewel slot.

Gear - Items were either bought or dropped from a mob I put out of his or her misery.

BP 6 Link - 11 Ex

You do not need a 6 link. If I remove a slot right now I can still do well over 50K base DPS. A 5 link BP is easy to get at 1 Ex tops. Muzzol posted he took Atziri down with 5 links. I would wager Rusherboy could even do it with 4. /Challenge

Spoiler

Weapon - 50 Chaos
Spoiler

Shield - Dropped in the wild
Spoiler

Rings / Amulet - Dropped
Spoiler

Belt - Beat up Atziri for it.
Spoiler

Boots - Dropped
Spoiler

Gloves - 2 Ex
Spoiler

Head - Dropped
Spoiler

Jewels - Not sure why people do not use more jewel slots. A well designed jewel without using exalts can still net you 2500 to 5000 DPS. All my jewels (except 1) were made with Alteration, Augmentation, and Regal Orbs. On average each jewel cost me about 200 Alts, a few Augs, a Regal or 3, & 1 or 2 Scouring's + Trans if I had to start again.

Spoiler

4598.1 DPS

3088.8 DPS

2806.9 DPS

3354 DPS

This little freak of nature actually dropped in the wild.

Spoiler

3153.5 DPS

Edit - New DPS

Spoiler

Flame Totem 21
Empower 3
Added Chaos Damage 20/20
Void Manipulation 20/20
Controlled Destruction 20/23
Faster Casting 20/20

DPS 77,648.9
HP 3980
ES 2134

Total DPS 77,648.9
Level 20 Flame Golem 80,118.7
Shaman's Dominion 86,563.2
15% Atziri's Promise 97,518.8
Level 15 Vaal Haste 112,588.9

I like your tree, it is perfect for an elemental build.

Ahewaz:
What do you think about chaos nodes with a consuming ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA37CCEI-mRKtVriycBUJBlq6z0PVMsy0f0B8EB5Ug7-uD2x8CwfNVxjbFoqM6WIPz2CR_xg_ETq6FbacIEZaTJzt8sTbVgY9GDkgHHr6KL53viLjKrhIk2B0UXfKVLqEvFvP5N_rSjmQqCysK8NUmPNfPZp4Wb_emcFIRL4_6SVFJsXIPWOXjarb6idPrY1xA6_VZ8yoTjDa1SDY9h8vDCRo4WitVS52qG8inm7mTkFWj8mHibIzP3XWe8h0nLyaVYqzxis8VFr9zs_BrFeckqjbplG9mVFH7zRYfGAMeH0E=

update????
My profile is open. I only made 48 yesterday. I will try to get 80 today so I have an accurate tree

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMAAALjBUIHHgelDkgPxBEtEZYVUBqBHRQqCyoTLJwtHzbFO3xBlklRSbJMs06uUXRY5VorXfJmnnBSfIN_xoIQg_OJ04w2j0aVIJUuoqOj8qaZpwiuEq6zsTa4ysHz0B_Q9dgk2t3fit-w6-7v6_DV-tI=?accountName=Ahewaz&characterName=PyrocA

Thanks,
"
Blademaster21 wrote:
update????

Hi

I'll not be playing the build this league. At least not at first.

The original build should apply now, forget about conversion to chaos (unless you play std).

Use the gem Elemental Focus somewhere in your 6L.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Tree to Level 65.

I took Oak (40 HP) / Alira (5% Cast Speed) / Killed all for point

Also took Rusherboy's advice. I put on Elemental Focus. It is working really well but I am still 4 linked. I will post more once I get into it.

Right now the gems are,

Flame Totem
Faster Casting
Culling Strike
Elemental Focus

4 link - 10K DPS with no buffs which is not bad for 2 days! I also got my mantle so that helps.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Mar 5, 2016, 7:24:44 PM
@Ahewaz... hey appreciate your updating this. I've been following your edited version of this build. Please keep up the good work. I also sent you a friend request. See you in Perandus League buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info