[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

fu -_- dps 5k
Hey guys, played this build a few leagues ago as a witch and now i started a templar on Beta (got it to level 43 today). I was wondering: is the skill tree in the first page updated?
Hey Krazy_X

I stopped playing this build last league. I felt it had reached its' potential. I could not figure out a way to get past T15 maps. My DPS maxed out at 350K / totem which you would think would be enough to kill everything but the damage mitigation is really bad once your DPS gets that high at the tier 15+ maps.

That said, as long as you want to take this build to T15 or so then it is no problem, I was playing around with a AC / HP BM build using

Spoiler

The survivability is really good. The 3rd totem adds more DPS although it is less as I focused more on HP / AC for survivability.

Tree

I am waiting for the patch this week to get back to Beta. The loss of crafting benches (bug) drove me crazy so I stopped playing Beta for a bit. I will most likely create my own build with the new DoT gems.

I am messing around with a (Witch) Quad Totem Magma Orb build right now in Legacy. It has great clear speed & I have killed everything except Shaper.

Edit - Core Map with the new build
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Jun 26, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info