[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

"
mopzi wrote:
dps without lvl 4 empower ?

85k dps 5 linked skipping Empower.

103k dps 6 linked with level 3 Empower.

"
Picksomecardz wrote:
What's your feelings on Controlled Destruction vs Fire Penetration in a 4L at this point? They're hard to compare since Fire Pen doesn't show on tooltip. Currently I'm at 20,250 DPS with Lvl 17 Fire Pen (36%) or 24,957 with Controlled Destruction.

This build is awesome, having a great time. Found a T6 map in one of my first T1 maps, was able to clear it quickly at level 72 without coming close to death.

Also just got these badboys, which should be my boots until the end. Sometimes failed Skyforth chances pay off.

Grats on boots!

I would personaly always use Fire Pen until you convert to chaos.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Hello,
could you link here the tree for Scion?
New Chateau Map (Twinned).

It was not challenging at all... Mostly boring... I was expecting this massive area with traps.

Malediction - If you have this, you can setup a 2 curse CWDT. Both will proc. It is nice if you are lazy like me.

Spoiler

Flame Totem level 21 must have gotten a massive boost. I got an extra 5K DPS when I swapped from 20 to 21. Running just a little over 57k DPS (no buffs / pets / potions) right now on a 5 link.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Im also interested if this was ported on Scion. If I had to guess you'd take path of the witch and stat from there and perhaps go for Deadeye for the extra totem projectile, speed and damage.
Why are you using Controlled Destruction in a crit build when it reducing chance to crit by 100%?

Am I missing something?
"
omendancer wrote:
Why are you using Controlled Destruction in a crit build when it reducing chance to crit by 100%?

Am I missing something?

Losing 100% crit is minimal, like Doom Cast passive alone is 60% crit so it's not that relevant. More damage on the other hand is multiplied, not adeed as incresed damage is so thats a huge boost to damage.

So I've been asked for a Scion tree and here it is :

Deadeye and Elementalist are the Ascendant nodes I would choose for obvious reasons.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Can you give some tips for Uber Atziri please?
Thanks for the Scion tree. I leveled quite fast, and currently am lvl 76 with capped resists and around 3k hp life with 1k ES and I feel extremely squishy (in Tabula)
So I messed around with the Scion on Standard League.

My tree is a little different as I have really good jewels.

With the same gear / jewels on both my Witch / Scion, the final numbers were,

Scion
Level 87
HP 3058
ES 2337
Mana 795
DPS 107,649.7

Witch
Level 94
HP 3591
ES 2380
Mana 805
DPS 121,451.8

Mind you the Scion is only 87. The numbers are really close, I did not see any differences personally. I still prefer my witch. I like CWDT double curses & if I can ever get my hands on Skyforth, then I can turn this into an PCoC build.

Perandus Manor Map (deathless). This map was really cool. If you get a chance try it out. Lots of loot too.

The chests do not count as part of your achievements. You have to get them separately.

Part 1 - The first 4 minutes of part 1 is just cleaning up the trash.

Part 2 - Last 2 bosses. You can skip the first minute 40 secs. I was looking for the switches.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info