[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

"
SSF_EATBRAINS wrote:
"
TheLuckyOne wrote:
What do you think about the 3 Dragons Masque?

If your flame totems can apply shock stacks it should be a good dmg boost, right?

This question comes up frequently.

I tried it a few times and didn't like it. Some swear by it so it's a personal preference. Try it out and see for yourself.

I'm now playing in the #SSF HC league playing this build. We'll see how good it is in HC.

Thank you, I am playing HC Perandus with a Shadow and like this build so far a lot, but just lvl 48 now, not playing too much.

sir why can't i see the whole passive skill tree? everything is blanked.. can you post another skill tree again sir? i would really like to follow your build.. thank you..
"
MrsRosa wrote:
Sorry for the Noob Question

You have 2 Vaal Haste inside your prefered setup. I dont understand why 2

Pls gimme a hint

thx

I have two because I can. It's a nice to have setup for fights like Atziri but not needed.

"
asdeqwe wrote:
sir why can't i see the whole passive skill tree? everything is blanked.. can you post another skill tree again sir? i would really like to follow your build.. thank you..

I see the tree in the original post on first page but here it is too :

i only see blank nodes sir.. can you please post one from PoeBuilder.. thank you very much sir..
or can you post the skill tree in poeplanner.. i would really appreciate the help sir.. thank you very much..
As Maligaros are really cheap (5-10 Chaos) in the new league I decided to corrupt a few to see if I could get something worth while.

Spoiler

I got about 1300 more DPS from the corruption.

If you are not worried about your Dex then I would suggest,

Spoiler

It will give you about 1500 more DPS than the corrupt Maligaros & a bad roll FB are super cheap (1 to 2 Chaos tops).

Make sure you link and color the slots first to what you will need & have a backup just in case.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Apr 11, 2016, 12:31:12 AM
I'm currently running the build in #SSF2016 to see if it can work in HC.

I opted to run it as Templar because Witch ascendancy classes suck for bot crit and totems.

Templar's Inquisitor is the perfect class for this build.

It's got crit multi wich is the top dps mod for the build. Righteous Providence gives us 100% increased crit and Inevitable Judgement renders enemies res useless or gives fire pen.

My current (3rd) character in the race can be found here :

I will post a HC viable Templar tree later or create a new thread in Templar forums. Haven't decided yet.

This is how it looks currently :

Anyway, still having a blast with the build.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Apr 12, 2016, 7:34:54 AM
@ Rusherboy

This build is sick. With the same exact gear, my Level 80 Templar has more DPS than my level 92 Witch. I cannot wait to get it back to standard & see what the numbers are.

Questions for you,

Why 2 curses? Are you planning something? 2 CWDT? What 2 curses do you use or plan to use?

Thanks,
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.

Templar >>> ??? Better get some pants, asap. :)

I'm still running the old 3 totem witch version and it works fine.

R.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info