[2.0] K Stallions' 260k-675kDPS,5K HP Dagger/Shield Reave Off Tank + FAST CLEAR + ATZIRI EASY MODE

"
Wonkstar wrote:
Why do you take Mind Drinker over Spirit Void? Isn't Spirit Void much more efficient for mana leech? I've been running it and I don't need any extra leech on gear to keep my mana up.

So I'll have more maximum mana to cast icegolem/ use whirling blades more times without having to use a blood magic support. If you like Spirit void, take it instead.
You're build looks sick, right now im fake-dualwielding reave with doryani and i just dont get how in the hell you can 600k dps?! I mean you dont even dual wield. Is it your GG dagger or am i missing something else?

Im deciding to change to this instead, do think lioneye's remorse is good for the build also is belly of the beast a must have since im kinda poor xD
Hey stallion. Could u take a look at my gear and let me know if my dagger and gear is good and what I need to change
"
TheVolg wrote:
You're build looks sick, right now im fake-dualwielding reave with doryani and i just dont get how in the hell you can 600k dps?! I mean you dont even dual wield. Is it your GG dagger or am i missing something else?

Im deciding to change to this instead, do think lioneye's remorse is good for the build also is belly of the beast a must have since im kinda poor xD

HOW TO GET HIGH DPS TOOL TIP
1) Level all your gems 20/20+
2) Get flat physical mods on jewelry/Socketable Jewelry
3) Use Atziri's Flask
4) Use Taste of HATE FLask
5) use Concentrated effect gem swapped out with increased AOE (if you'd like..)
6) use VAAL HASTE GEM
7) Get yourself a GG dagger.
8) use Abyssus #1 Helmet in the game for Melee fighters. Your lighting coil/Darresso's/Immortal call/endurance charge should negate the effects. Along with Block nodes.

The 675K dps was achieved by the homie FBZZS using gg jewels, loath bane, mirrored amulet and a CONCENTRATED EFFECT GEM. This build doesn't recommend that gem to swap for boss fights due to VAAL lighting strike, but he just did for it for tooltip. He actually got 730k dps a bit later after some adjustments if look at the previous posts.

Without concentrated effect gem, he reached 428k dps.
I reached 260k DPS without concentrated effected GEM. Of course this is with vaal haste, 3/3 power charge, blood rage, atziri/taste of hate flasks up. But I too have a mirrored dagger.

I took a look at your gear. You're using a 4 link, each more link you apply, you roughly get 33% more DPS. Also your dagger's crit chance is only 6.66%. We're using 9.66%. perhaps an upgrade to a binos would do some justice. You're rings lack crit chance/ higher flat phys. That will help substantially. The amulet u have only provides 6-7 flat phys or something. We're using 12-24ish flat phys. Anyways, do what you can man, and enjoy the fun of it all, no need to envy and think your build is inadequate or anything.

Actually daresso's or lighting coil is preferred over belly. I actually listed all three of these armors in the guild section. So you're fine. 2ex for a 5 link I believe. the Lion'seye shield will do if you can get enough str to equip it.

Hope this help bro! Enjoy Life!

"
Hey stallion. Could u take a look at my gear and let me know if my dagger and gear is good and what I need to change

Hey brotha, you need Diamond rings with flat phys over those uniques you are using. Also your amulet needs to provide 12-26ish flat physical damage + crit chance and if you can crit multiplier. Those changes along will provide a large DPS Boost.

You're dagger is decent but can improve but it gets pricey, just use what you can afford. Your skill tree is still dual wield mode. This is a shield/dagger build the passive will need to be changed if you decide to convert to this.

Hope this helps man, good luck!
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
"
TheVolg wrote:

HOW TO GET HIGH DPS TOOL TIP
1) Level all your gems 20/20+
2) Get flat physical mods on jewelry/Socketable Jewelry
3) Use Atziri's Flask
4) Use Taste of HATE FLask
5) use Concentrated effect gem swapped out with increased AOE (if you'd like..)
6) use VAAL HASTE GEM
7) Get yourself a GG dagger.
8) use Abyssus #1 Helmet in the game for Melee fighters. Your lighting coil/Darresso's/Immortal call/endurance charge should negate the effects. Along with Block nodes.

The 675K dps was achieved by the homie FBZZS using gg jewels, loath bane, mirrored amulet and a CONCENTRATED EFFECT GEM. This build doesn't recommend that gem to swap for boss fights due to VAAL lighting strike, but he just did for it for tooltip. He actually got 730k dps a bit later after some adjustments if look at the previous posts.

Without concentrated effect gem, he reached 428k dps.
I reached 260k DPS without concentrated effected GEM. Of course this is with vaal haste, 3/3 power charge, blood rage, atziri/taste of hate flasks up. But I too have a mirrored dagger.

I took a look at your gear. You're using a 4 link, each more link you apply, you roughly get 33% more DPS. Also your dagger's crit chance is only 6.66%. We're using 9.66%. perhaps an upgrade to a binos would do some justice. You're rings lack crit chance/ higher flat phys. That will help substantially. The amulet u have only provides 6-7 flat phys or something. We're using 12-24ish flat phys. Anyways, do what you can man, and enjoy the fun of it all, no need to envy and think your build is inadequate or anything.

Actually daresso's or lighting coil is preferred over belly. I actually listed all three of these armors in the guild section. So you're fine. 2ex for a 5 link I believe. the Lion'seye shield will do if you can get enough str to equip it.

Hope this help bro! Enjoy Life!

Thanks a lot man i will farm some currenct to get some good gear and ill see how it goes
Yea I just respected. I'm getting 150k buffed
I'm guessing ICS is there to not 1 shot yourself to reflect?
If you only have a bino's wouldn't ICD be better?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:
I'm guessing ICS is there to not 1 shot yourself to reflect?
If you only have a bino's wouldn't ICD be better?

Well, actually my crit chance isn't that high. I think only 69% it's higher with my pc up though. So that's y I keep the ics in there. My multiplier is 591% which is pretty high as it is, so I just don't think its too needed. Also the new nerfed icd is so crappy compared to its former glory.
"
Yea I just respected. I'm getting 150k buffed

Cool man!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info