[2.0] K Stallions' 260k-675kDPS,5K HP Dagger/Shield Reave Off Tank + FAST CLEAR + ATZIRI EASY MODE

"
fbzzs wrote:
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
Im being NOOB, I can't seem to "quote" then post a reply to fbzzs.

i'll have to post down here

I'm really digging your videos man, that's exactly how I look / clear maps with this build except my reave isn't secki RED colored.

I used your video as an example vid into my Post, hope you don't mind, I really like those jewels you have, it really pushes the build to the limit in terms of DPS. Your survivability is still substantial considering double academy boss. Thanks for this post brotha, glad you got to have some fun with this beast. :D

Thank you!
I really enjoy to playing with this build, i have some idea to push the deeps bit higher. And gonna make some more vid!

Cool! Looking forward to it!
little update:

I'll give a try to Aco/Phase Acro - this make block and rumis inefficient (67block with rumis down to 47) - Maybe daresso chest will be better for this setup

Aspect of the Panther 3 points to get (14% aps, 16%phy, 10hp, 4 movespeed) - you can beat this stats with a jewel for 2 point

Also Quickstep (6%aps + move speed and 2 side points 3-3%aps and some movespeed) - 2 or 3 point for a good jewel is better

Bandits in this char (point - point - PC)

Gear change: power charge on crit instead of crit chance gem (167%).
5 power charge + 5 frenzy charge

5250 hp
490k (charge + taste of hate + rumi)
http://i.imgur.com/VwJGDwG.png?1

780k conc effect
http://i.imgur.com/hKgcVex.png?1

Spent a lot of ex for crafting and yolo exalting, hitting 4 gg stat is pretty expensive and rare thing. Sol Bliss is still have a shitty stat (res useless atm)

Edit: 79 village ruin video
http://plays.tv/video/55db7b7590bc45672c
[playstv id="55db7b7590bc45672c"][/playstv]
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
Last edited by fbzzs on Aug 24, 2015, 4:43:11 PM
Is this possible on Shadow? and how do you sustain your mana?
"
fbzzs wrote:
little update:

I'll give a try to Aco/Phase Acro - this make block and rumis inefficient (67block with rumis down to 47) - Maybe daresso chest will be better for this setup

Aspect of the Panther 3 points to get (14% aps, 16%phy, 10hp, 4 movespeed) - you can beat this stats with a jewel for 2 point

Also Quickstep (6%aps + move speed and 2 side points 3-3%aps and some movespeed) - 2 or 3 point for a good jewel is better

Bandits in this char (point - point - PC)

Gear change: power charge on crit instead of crit chance gem (167%).
5 power charge + 5 frenzy charge

5250 hp
490k (charge + taste of hate + rumi)
http://i.imgur.com/VwJGDwG.png?1

780k conc effect
http://i.imgur.com/hKgcVex.png?1

Spent a lot of ex for crafting and yolo exalting, hitting 4 gg stat is pretty expensive and rare thing. Sol Bliss is still have a shitty stat (res useless atm)

Edit: 79 village ruin video
http://plays.tv/video/55db7b7590bc45672c
[playstv id="55db7b7590bc45672c"][/playstv]

Good Job man! that's incredible DPS. I'll post an Edit regarding Aspect of Panther and Quickstep that' it's optional to switch to a GG jewel.

I still do not like Acro/phase acro as when you do take damage your health pool SINKS. With your acquity it tends to rebound quickly with the amount of DPS you do but I do not prefer the butt clenching moments.

5 Power charges/ using PCOC vs. increased crit damage. I chose Increased Crit damage so I could get more points into the "written in blood" nodes for higher life %.
the 5pc/5frenzy charge is dope

"
kayklown wrote:
Is this possible on Shadow? and how do you sustain your mana?

Yes but You'll have to get those physical damage nodes vs. ranger's Life nodes. This spec is more Defense speced vs. DPS. but honestly, if you have a free high lvl shadow sitting around for a respec just go for it.

I sustain mana with that 3point mana leech cluster in the shadow area. Also I only use hatred and arctic armor. If you use hatred, herald of whatever(ice,thunder,ash+ LINKS) then you lose a lot of your mana pool.

Acquity is NOT required to sustain mana. Even with a crazy fast dagger so long as you leave 25% of your mana unreserved. If you are still struggling with mana somehow - although you should not, theres another 3 point cluster near the bottom of the ranger tree. I believe Ziggy D took those instead of the 3 point mana leech cluster near shadow.
Another Note on Radipth Globe shield- It could be a decent shield swap for certain bosses but phys damage will wreck you as you are not taking advantage of those shield defense% based off a high evasion or defense shield.

And if you had to swap for a high spell casting boss, saffel's would be better. I used to use the Turiack's lighting strike near max block acro build with Radipth glove/stone of lawarzar/rainbowstrikes. It proved to still be vunerable to a lot of one shots or 2 shots from certain mobs in 2.0- as in 2.0 physical DPS mobs were heavily buffed.
Last edited by wooopaul11 on Aug 24, 2015, 5:24:53 PM
I keep trying to update my original post and then it just posts on page 2 what the heck
Last edited by wooopaul11 on Aug 24, 2015, 5:27:39 PM
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
"
jackcabral90 wrote:
Missing Bandits and a video would be nice. Thanks for the guide, im trying in Warbands.

Yea no prob man! I'm glad you can have some fun with this build. Reave would only last 2 seconds last patch. Now 3 secs.
Bandits: OAK,KRAIT,KRAIT
I posted a video from the guy below this post. That's exactly how you'll like at higher levels. Just wrecking the game- without getting wrecked.

Dont you think the 18%Phys dmg from Oak in Cruel wouldnt be better than the attack speed? I mean, in end-game high lvl u can have a lot of AS already (Multistrike + Faster Attacks will do the job)...?
You're right, I kept thinking krait gave the deeps, it's actually cruel OAk , good catch
Why do you take Mind Drinker over Spirit Void? Isn't Spirit Void much more efficient for mana leech? I've been running it and I don't need any extra leech on gear to keep my mana up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info