[2.0] K Stallions' 260k-675kDPS,5K HP Dagger/Shield Reave Off Tank + FAST CLEAR + ATZIRI EASY MODE

IN 2.0, Physical Damage done by Enemy Mobs have been buffed. Survivability is more difficult for melee fighters even with the new "fortify gem" This is my rendition to counter it while having Ridiculous clear speeds.

Keys Features:
1)No use of Deaths hand/Soul taker stat stick. Why? Too squishy in high level maps. DPS boost of Unholy might is not that substantial to outweigh tankiness.I generate power charges through other means.
-Note on Soul Taker. People use that so they can use arctic armor/herald of Ash/Hatred.
I use only Hatred+ Arctic armor with shield. DPS is high enough.
2)Iron Reflex taken over Dodge/spell dodge Nodes. Why?- Defense is more consistent. Use with Shield Nodes+ high evasion Shield, you'll be tanky. NO more one shots in 6 man teams in 78+ maps with crazy mods. IR prevents huge health dips allowing for more of a relaxed game play.
3)No use of Concentrated effect for single target- unless u want to for super high "TOOLTIP" DPS. I use VAAL LIGHTINGSTRIKE instead. Please Link with - Multistrike/Weapon Elemental Damage/Melee Physical.
The skill lasts like 10-15 seconds if u use increased duration. Hit a boss once, then kite. oR face tank and hit it with reave while your VAAL LS keeps hitting. You can get 3 charges of this also.

Pros:
1) Decent block rate: 62%/13% with Rumis up.
2) High physical damage reduction- thanks to shield nodes/Arctic armor (13% less), Iron Reflexes even with usage of Abyssus. Total Reduction: 47%+13%(arctic armor)=60%. with Rumi's, taste of hate- its Up there.
3) maxed resists 75/75/75
4) 5k HP- no more one shots
5) VERY high Clear speed- DPS will range from 70k-675k depending on your gear
6) great single target clear speed also- thanks to vaal LS- No more gem swapping for concentrated EFFECT
7) High mobility due to whirling blades
8) People will comment on you being HARD CARRY in 5-6 man parties. "Please slow down! you kill stuff before I even get there..."
9) ATZIRI is Fairly Easy- just change flasks to Rubies/etc.
10) Tanky especially with Taste of HATE

Cons:
1) Item dependent. Although u can use 5 link Daressos/lighting coil. But no longer need to buy a Death's hand for 5 ex. That's money saved.
2) Obviously not as tanky as a Max block incinerator.
3) Still melee but far more effective than Lighting strike/frostblades/cleave/etc. VAAL REAVE is addictive.

My passive Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4EsQV9BbUHHgguCpsNjQ5IEZYUdRUgFqoWvxjbGY4ZtCLqI_Yk_SaVKaUqCyzhLVUtgy_MMHwyATiWPdE94kcGR35I7klRSn1MYE2SUUdVS1b1W69d8mHiYqxlTWwIbIxwUnBWcNV08Xf9fXV944DhhNmHdonTjDaNfY2_joqQG5UulWaX0JoTmyabjZ2qo4qmf6c0rGaxs7IZtMW1SLcXuT69Nr6nwJzBgsLsz3rTftfL2HbbbtvU2-fiXuOE45_nCudU6NbtQe2D7g7vevDV8Yrz6vaj9vz8xf66_94=

Note: quick step and aspect of panther can be swapped out for GG jewels.

My Gear and Links!

Comment on Armor Usage: Please use Daressors/LightingCoil/or Belly of Beast
Everything else is not tanky enough. Carcass is NO GO- you'll get one shotted. A 2.2k mirrored Evasion armor will do but thats a lot of EX.

Links-
6L- Reave/Multistrike/MeleePhys/Faster Attacks/increased AOE/Increased Crit chance
4L- Cast on damage taken/warlords mark/IMMORTAL CALL OR MOLTEN SHELL/hatred
3L Blood Rage/Arctic Armor/VAAL reave- Link Vaal reave with Faster Attacks or Increased AOE I ran out of links/sockets.
3L- Summon Ice Golem/Fortify/Minion resistance or LIFE
4L- WHIRLING BLADES/POWERCHARGE ON CRIT (this is how i generate Powercharges)/Fortify/VAAL HASTE
4L- Vaal Lighting Strike/multi/meleephys/weapon ele

I did not use herald of Thunder or Ice linked with curse on hit/assasins mark because I use Arctic Armor. Remember you deal ZERO DPS if you're dead. You'll outlive those dual wield stat stick users.

Note on my Dagger: Yes I know its a bit out of a budget price range but a simple Bino's or rare will do.
Rings/Ammy- get crit on all of them with flat phys/resist/life , Accuracy is important.
Maligaros- not worth if you want to be tankier.
Belt- Doryani's physical will do too.
Shield- Aim for high EVASION so Iron reflexes/ Plus those shield nodes will be more Potent.

Budget Comments:
4 Linked Armor- REAVE/Multistrike/MeleePhys/Increased AOE
5th link- add Faster attacks
6th link- add increased crit chance or physical to light/increased crit damage.

Ice Golem- Please keep this little guy around- he'll absorb some damage quite often. FORTIFY+Minion RESIST IS DOPE.

HOW TO GET HIGH DPS TOOL TIP
1) Level all your gems 20/20+
2) Get flat physical mods on jewelry/Socketable Jewelry
3) Use Atziri's Flask
4) Use Taste of HATE FLask
5) use Concentrated effect gem swapped out with increased AOE (if you'd like..)
6) use VAAL HASTE GEM
7) Get yourself a GG dagger or at least a Bino's
8) use Abyssus #1 Helmet in the game for Melee fighters. Your lighting coil/Darresso's/Immortal call/endurance charge should negate the effects. Along with Block nodes.
9) use Blood rage
10) get accuracy on some of your gear.
11) get crit multiplier/crit chance/ flat physical on your amulet

VAAL REAVE: You can keep 8 Stacks of Reave up indefinitely as longs as you keep hitting targets within 3 seconds. It'll hit 8 stacks automatically if you pop it so long as you have targets near u. You'll go offscreen with maxed Increased AOE. I have a 24 inch widescreen monitor and it still works.

Happy Hunting EXILE!

Edits:
Video Update: (This is not my video, as I'm not really sure how to make/post videos- CREDIT TO FBZZS)
http://plays.tv/video/55daf02308d750a132
He's using almost identical passive tree/similar gear. He reached 400k+dps-my recommended 6 link set up, 675K dps with concentraded effect (although not needed due to VAAL LS).

Bandits: OAK (LIFE), OAK (DPS), Kraitlyn (Frenzy charge)

Last edited by wooopaul11 on Sep 4, 2015, 1:06:32 PM
wow really nice build definitely would try it out ^_^ would be awesome if there is a highlight video along with the build to showcase you vs mobs and 1 on 1 with bosses
Yea I'm not sure how to make a video. Any suggestions? Thanks though!
That's an awesome build man!
Missing Bandits and a video would be nice. Thanks for the guide, im trying in Warbands.
I have respecced my level 92 shadow for this build, and made some video:

78 Academy with double boss:

76 Dried Lake swag with 8 stack reave
http://plays.tv/video/55da243f5d9dc2a0ed

First time playing with reave and i really love this build,
thanks OP!

Gear and tree

4.5k hp
428k reave (4 frenzy + taste of hate + atziri flask, 0 power charge)
(Pic:http://i.imgur.com/KezPezh.png?1)
(675k with concentrated effect, but as OP said, no need, because the 4link vaal lightning strike op as hell)

the gear is far not budget, and not close to the optimal gear, mostly focused to deeps (jewelry need way more hp, and shield with better armor or eva)

Respecced char, i have OAK, KRATIN, KRATIN bandits (cruel oak will be better). Frenzy charge from kratin is better, easier to generate with blood rage than PC from whirling blades.
Also shadow's starting nodes is not really efficient in this build.

Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends
"
jackcabral90 wrote:
Missing Bandits and a video would be nice. Thanks for the guide, im trying in Warbands.

Yea no prob man! I'm glad you can have some fun with this build. Reave would only last 2 seconds last patch. Now 3 secs.
Bandits: OAK,KRAIT,KRAIT
I posted a video from the guy below this post. That's exactly how you'll like at higher levels. Just wrecking the game- without getting wrecked.

"
fbzzs wrote:
I have respecced my level 92 shadow for this build, and made some video:

78 Academy with double boss:

76 Dried Lake swag with 8 stack reave
http://plays.tv/video/55da243f5d9dc2a0ed

First time playing with reave and i really love this build,
thanks OP!

Gear and tree

4.5k hp
428k reave (4 frenzy + taste of hate + atziri flask, 0 power charge)
(Pic:http://i.imgur.com/KezPezh.png?1)
(675k with concentrated effect, but as OP said, no need, because the 4link vaal lightning strike op as hell)

the gear is far not budget, and not close to the optimal gear, mostly focused to deeps (jewelry need way more hp, and shield with better armor or eva)

Respecced char, i have OAK, KRATIN, KRATIN bandits (cruel oak will be better). Frenzy charge from kratin is better, easier to generate with blood rage than PC from whirling blades.
Also shadow's starting nodes is not really efficient in this build.
Im being NOOB, I can't seem to "quote" then post a reply to fbzzs.

i'll have to post down here

I'm really digging your videos man, that's exactly how I look / clear maps with this build except my reave isn't secksi RED colored.

I used your video as an example vid into my Post, hope you don't mind, I really like those jewels you have, it really pushes the build to the limit in terms of DPS. Your survivability is still substantial considering double academy boss. Thanks for this post brotha, glad you got to have some fun with this beast. :D
Last edited by wooopaul11 on Aug 24, 2015, 12:14:55 PM
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
Im being NOOB, I can't seem to "quote" then post a reply to fbzzs.

i'll have to post down here

I'm really digging your videos man, that's exactly how I look / clear maps with this build except my reave isn't secki RED colored.

I used your video as an example vid into my Post, hope you don't mind, I really like those jewels you have, it really pushes the build to the limit in terms of DPS. Your survivability is still substantial considering double academy boss. Thanks for this post brotha, glad you got to have some fun with this beast. :D

Thank you!
I really enjoy to playing with this build, i have some idea to push the deeps bit higher. And gonna make some more vid!
Level 100 Ranger fb_stnemesis
Level 100 Witch fb_HungarianWitch
Level 100 Scion fb_scioonn
In game mostly at CEST 6PM-8PM (not every day), except weekends

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info