[2.0] K Stallions' 260k-675kDPS,5K HP Dagger/Shield Reave Off Tank + FAST CLEAR + ATZIRI EASY MODE

Hey I really like the build so far! I am kind of new this is my 4th build. I was using ZiggyD's spec then switched to yours. I am dying a lot less now!

However my life is only 3.5k what do you suggest to bring it up?

My gear:
Spoiler

Spec:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FfQW1CC4Kmw2NDkgRlhR1FSAWqha_GNsZjhm0Iuoj9iT9JpUppSoLLOEtVS2DL8wwfDIBOJY90UcGR35MYE2SUUdVS1b1W69d8mHiYqxlTWyMcFJwVnDVdPF3_X11feOA4YTZidOMNo19jb-OipAbl9CaE5smm42dqqOKpn-nNKxmr-uxs7IZtMW1SLcXuT69Nr6nwJzC7M96037Ydttu29Tb5-Je44TnCudU6NbtQe2D7g7vevPq9qP2_PzF_rr_3g==
why are you using vaal lighting striek instead of reave?! its nearly the same DPS, no?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
Molite wrote:
Hey I really like the build so far! I am kind of new this is my 4th build. I was using ZiggyD's spec then switched to yours. I am dying a lot less now!

However my life is only 3.5k what do you suggest to bring it up?

My gear:
Spoiler

Spec:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4FfQW1CC4Kmw2NDkgRlhR1FSAWqha_GNsZjhm0Iuoj9iT9JpUppSoLLOEtVS2DL8wwfDIBOJY90UcGR35MYE2SUUdVS1b1W69d8mHiYqxlTWyMcFJwVnDVdPF3_X11feOA4YTZidOMNo19jb-OipAbl9CaE5smm42dqqOKpn-nNKxmr-uxs7IZtMW1SLcXuT69Nr6nwJzC7M96037Ydttu29Tb5-Je44TnCudU6NbtQe2D7g7vevPq9qP2_PzF_rr_3g==

You gotta take the Written in blood nodes at the top of shadow tree, and the thick skin nodes in the bottom of ranger tree. those are 8 nodes total that will give u tons of more life.

Theres a few more in the duelist area but u should get those first. Glad your enjoying it man! you're gear is good!
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
why are you using vaal lighting striek instead of reave?! its nearly the same DPS, no?

Please read the original script. I'll try to clarify...

Normally, people swap out increased area of effect to concentrated effect gems when they fight single targets bosses.

In this build u just keep using increased AOE and never have to touch concentrated effect because you have another 4 link that has vaal lighting strike.

Also the way vaal lighting strike works is that it's duration based. You strike the target one with it, then it keeps hitting the target over and over again even if you walk way for 8-15 seconds depending if u have increased duration linked to it or not. the original script should answer your questions.
you should include leveling tree's imo only thing i really see this guide is missing.

I would personally enjoy this since i would like to try this build out myself.
ign: SVS
Last edited by ekoe on Sep 7, 2015, 4:39:53 PM
"
ekoe wrote:
you should include leveling tree's imo only thing i really see this guide is missing.

Just do whatever you want. Go full crit Tard THEN spec life or go the opposite. Or go damage and switch off with speccing into life nodes. It's all preference. I personally like to go full crit Tard because I clear so dang fast . But others prefer life /block nodes then crit when higher level. That's y I don't make leveling guide. Everyone's different. But as a tip I didn't realize till higher level, focus life regen nodes earlier on so u can run blood rage. But hey it's all the same once u hit like 85
Would this build work in the current tempest league? if so should i still use abyssus?
"
masaruhirata wrote:
Would this build work in the current tempest league? if so should i still use abyssus?

I do not recommend this one, there's another build very similar to this on this forum that's made for hardcore league. He takes a lot more defensive nodes and more block. I think he still uses abyssus though. If u scroll around a bit you'll see it.
First of all ty u for this build! )

Let's speak about how it looks like when u don't have hundreds of exalted orbs, mirrored daggers, etc.:

My current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4EhwSxBS0FtQguDY0OSBGWFHUWvxjbGY4hYCLqI_Yk_SaVKaUqCyo4LOEuUy_MMHwyATJOPeJAoEcGR35KfUxgTUZNklFHVUtbr13yYeJirGLsZU1sCGyMcFJwVnDVdO108XrvfeOE2YTvh3aJ04w2jX2Nv4-ZkBuVZpoTmyabjZ2qo4qmf6c0rGaxs7IZtMW1SLk-vTa-p8CcwL_BgsLswzrPetNv037Xy9h22sHb1Nvn44Tjn-dU6NbtQe2D7g7vevGK8-r2_PzF_94=

My current gear:
Spoiler

Let's count: 5 ex knife, 20 ex belly, 2 ex shield gloves rings, 5 ex boots, 4 ex amu, 2 ex rumi flask, 2 ex for jewel, and 1 ex for everething else + 3ex for quality gems = about 50 ex for all equip.

And what we have for this money on my 83 lvl:

5k HP;
10k armor;
30% block chance;
65k DPS reave without flask and charges;
115k DPS reave with max buff;
about 180k DPS with concentrated effect and max buff (can be used only for bosses - too low range of attack).

In plans to my 93 lvl I'll take Flaying (need 4 points), 1 more jewel slot (2 more points), and Fencing (4 more points). Hope that will grant me huge DPS bonus ))))

Pros of the build:
+ High DPS and high movement speed due to wirling blades grants extremly fast map clearing speed;
+ Can clear all maps mods (exept phys reflect, but u can swap reave for lightning strike and clear it too)
+ Vaal lghtning strike! - no words, only expressions ))

Cons of the build:
- Reave has good range, but it's still melee. U need to jump in the pack of mobs and pray that your life leech is higher then damage u take ))
- Too many oneshots. I'm running 75 maps now, and almost every map has mobs wich can oneshot me if they make critical hit.
- Tried to make atziri, first boss onshoted me with it's laser. 2nd boss stoped me at all, need more DPS...

So in conclusion: I like to play this build, but too many accident deaths make me a bit nervous. And if u don't have tonns of exalted orbs to buy mirrored items, u will not have 260k DPS and no easy mod in Atziri )
Last edited by Caliostrospb on Sep 8, 2015, 8:14:55 AM
"
Caliostrospb wrote:
First of all ty u for this build! )

Let's speak about how it looks like when u don't have hundreds of exalted orbs, mirrored daggers, etc.:

My current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4EhwSxBS0FtQguDY0OSBGWFHUWvxjbGY4hYCLqI_Yk_SaVKaUqCyo4LOEuUy_MMHwyATJOPeJAoEcGR35KfUxgTUZNklFHVUtbr13yYeJirGLsZU1sCGyMcFJwVnDVdO108XrvfeOE2YTvh3aJ04w2jX2Nv4-ZkBuVZpoTmyabjZ2qo4qmf6c0rGaxs7IZtMW1SLk-vTa-p8CcwL_BgsLswzrPetNv037Xy9h22sHb1Nvn44Tjn-dU6NbtQe2D7g7vevGK8-r2_PzF_94=

My current gear:
Spoiler

Let's count: 5 ex knife, 20 ex belly, 2 ex shield gloves rings, 5 ex boots, 4 ex amu, 2 ex rumi flask, 2 ex for jewel, and 1 ex for everething else + 3ex for quality gems = about 50 ex for all equip.

And what we have for this money on my 83 lvl:

5k HP;
10k armor;
30% block chance;
65k DPS reave without flask and charges;
115k DPS reave with max buff;
about 180k DPS with concentrated effect and max buff (can be used only for bosses - too low range of attack).

In plans to my 93 lvl I'll take Flaying (need 4 points), 1 more jewel slot (2 more points), and Fencing (4 more points). Hope that will grant me huge DPS bonus ))))

Pros of the build:
+ High DPS and high movement speed due to wirling blades grants extremly fast map clearing speed;
+ Can clear all maps mods (exept phys reflect, but u can swap reave for lightning strike and clear it too)
+ Vaal lghtning strike! - no words, only expressions ))

Cons of the build:
- Reave has good range, but it's still melee. U need to jump in the pack of mobs and pray that your life leech is higher then damage u take ))
- Too many oneshots. I'm running 75 maps now, and almost every map has mobs wich can oneshot me if they make critical hit.
- Tried to make atziri, first boss onshoted me with it's laser. 2nd boss stoped me at all, need more DPS...

So in conclusion: I like to play this build, but too many accident deaths make me a bit nervous. And if u don't have tonns of exalted orbs to buy mirrored items, u will not have 260k DPS and no easy mod in Atziri )

You're missing taste of hate. It's OP you have to use it with this build and you'll see survivability go up immensely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info